• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone tried Hygetropin in 2020?

Goingstronger

10+ Year Member
I used to like them a lot, last time I used Hygetropin yellow tops was back in 2018, they tested good.
Anyone has used / tested them in 2020?

Man this was the 1st brand that I tried and I was blown away by it. Never found good ones after that and ever since I have been chasing that good quality UGL hgh with truly no success

If I’m not mistaken wasn’t hygetropin a Pharma grade brand from China?
All I see is counterfeit everywhere

Hold the fuck up
Who the fuck said we cool
Man I quite fukin with Hygeez back in two thousand and two

-suicide boys: Carrollton remix by Little

Not sure why you guys keep talking about Hygetropins like it's something from the past.
I ordered some in 2017 and 2018 and was impressed by the quality.

I've been pinning Genotropin for the past two years and was just wondering if Hygetropin were still good today

If I’m not mistaken wasn’t hygetropin a Pharma grade brand from China?
All I see is counterfeit everywhere

The original parent brand was pharma, Hyge are UGL, but close to pharma still.
They still sell the real deal if you know where to look

Not sure why you guys keep talking about Hygetropins like it's something from the past.
I ordered some in 2017 and 2018 and was impressed by the quality.

I've been pinning Genotropin for the past two years and was just wondering if Hygetropin were still good today
I'd like to find some myself

it's almost twice the price of the other big legit hgh brand which most users consider superior.

reviews ( which could be competitors ) look pretty bad Shop Hgh is rated "Average" with 2.8 / 5 on Trustpilot

I never really put in the work to research "UGL" HGH, if there is such a thing, and always went as close to pharma as possible.
Chinese pharma with Hygetropin
US pharma with Genotropin

Are you referring to Meditrope?

Last edited:
I never really put in the work to research "UGL" HGH, if there is such a thing, and always went as close to pharma as possible.
Chinese pharma with Hygetropin
US pharma with Genotropin

Are you referring to Meditrope?

nope personally I only consider Jintropin and Ansomone to be pharma aka prescribed in Chinese hospitals etc. If anyone knows of others please chime in.

I think there may be some lesser known ones too there's a Chinese gov site where you can look them up I've just got to find it again.

I had the yellow top Hyges back in 2015 and they felt the real deal. Now everyone around me sells the black tops, the more I read online both yellow top and black top claim to be the real hyges. 2 companies that apparently split at some point, seems confusing

At that price I'd just lean towards Pharma. I would not trust Hygetropin in 2020 I thought that stuff went from great to sus years ago?

Or go for one of the well known providers on here for generic GH at much cheaper like Opti or TP or BNG etc.