Anyone use n@ps lately

Charlie123

It's about that time and thinking of using them again but heard they had some shipping or supply issues. Can anyone verify a touchdown lately or what ?

image.jpeg Naps has their own thread on the underground.....but I wouldn't order from naps if I was you.

It's about that time and thinking of using them again but heard they had some shipping or supply issues. Can anyone verify a touchdown lately or what ?

They fucked up and had a huge security breach, thousands of customers personal information was published. Then they got an attitude and said that the best thing would be to get over it.

@AlphaLife here a source for you cocksucker, enjoy.

They fucked up and had a huge security breach, thousands of customers personal information was published. Then they got an attitude and said that the best thing would be to get over it.

@Big_paul ia right, I wouldn't order from them due to the security breach either. There are plenty of other sources that may or may not do the same but haven't been breached the same way that naps was...

@Big_paul ia right, I wouldn't order from them due to the security breach either. There are plenty of other sources that may or may not do the same but haven't been breached the same way that naps was...
I could have understood if Naps had came out and admitted there was a problem, but they stalled for time and lied to members.

Next lifetime, stay in school. Maybe you will learn how to apply facts you've learned to relevant situations.