Anyone using ALLDAYCHEMIST?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by boodecarlo, Mar 25, 2016.

1. emcomfu

emcomfu Member

Was it's gsk nolvadex? Or the Indian pharm shit?

2. emcomfu

emcomfu Member

I was actually thinking about ordering some gsk nolva from them. The price seems too good to be true.

@brutus79

3. Notits

Notits Member

[​IMG]

So far so good with this shit. And the aromasin (natco)
    Can't vouch for anything else.

DedLift and boodecarlo like this.
  4. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

I have the same two items. I got them awhile ago & they've worked for me.

Notits likes this.
  5. Notits

Notits Member

Glad to hear. @brutus79 do you remember which exact products were fucked up?

6. Trapmonster

Trapmonster Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Astrazeneca nolvadex and some Indian bs hcg, it's working on my balls though and the nolva kept me good on the deca cycle 20160326_200652.jpg

emcomfu likes this.
  7. Gramps

Gramps Member

Do you guys with the hacked cc issue remember if you called it in, they called you, or if you finished the online cc process?

boodecarlo likes this.
  8. emcomfu

emcomfu Member

9. Trapmonster

Trapmonster Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I never answered the call my payment was later processed. Both times. First time I was hacked not the second time.

Edit: I did email after the first time so maybe i made it a point not to try again

10. Bob Dole

Bob Dole Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When I ordered from reliablerx a few weeks back I asked about CC's getting compromised and they told me they have changed CC companies and its all safe now. Who knows if that is true though.

11. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Not sure. I have it in storage... I am loathe to throw out anything I purchased. I'll check.

emcomfu likes this.
  12. Can vouch for this nolvadex as well. Used ADC for t3 and clomid also. I use inhousepharmacy for aromasin tho. Better price.

boodecarlo and Notits like this.
  13. Notits

Notits Member

Good to know

boodecarlo likes this.
  14. reliablrx is good mate. ive bought nolva hctz and finasteride. I was thinking about ordering some adex from them as well. MIght get the Pharmacom adex but i am suspicious of it being so cheap

15. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Was it astra zeneca nolvadex? or their indian brand? Occasionally they carry what they claim to be the real deal stuff but I've wondered if they counterfeit the boxes and blisters

Pomacanthidae likes this.
  16. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I've had positive experience with the natco aromasin and their Pfizer brand Aromasin. Both put my numbers where they needed to be. But I will say coincidentally my credit card info was stolen shortly after.

If you can wait a few weeks and don't mind dumping credit cards after they are stolen then you will get a decent product. Take that for what it is worth.

Notits likes this.
  17. Pomacanthidae

Pomacanthidae Member

That avi tho

boodecarlo likes this.
  18. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

I need to post the avi in the "where-is-your-favorite-place-to-ahem-blow-your-load" thread

19. Pomacanthidae

Pomacanthidae Member

Lol hell yes

20. Dw725

Dw725 Member

Hate to bump an old thread , but have pretty good reason to believe that ADC and reliable have some bunk adex branded as astra zeneca. I know I'm not first to state that they have bad ai's so add me to the list , after my friends experience I won't use these guys for anything.