Anything else to add for injury recovery

RekTest

So I injured my hand, not even sure what it is (been to the doctor, useless) it has something to do with my grip, as when I grip hard it slightly hurts but it has gotten better, it used to hurt alot and i thought it was my wrist so i took gym time off, right below my wrist to the right will pop out when I grip hard.. anyone ever had this?

Curious if there is anything else I should try taking.. along with taking these, I took time off in the gym for a month, since restarting I went way down in weight.

Currently taking
5iu HGH daily
Bpc 500mg daily
Tb500 2.5mg three times a week
150mg test c

I read anavar had some collagen synthesis, so I ran that pretty much the whole month of April at 100mg a day
I also know NPP might help.. but I cant run that until after middle of June because TRT bloodwork.

I think your stack is great. If I can offer some additional advice as a rock climber who has hurt hands and finger after finger-

Find a way to immobilize it for a while and keep inflammation down.

Can you avoid using it? If not, can you use wrist wraps, and wrap up into the palm of the hand? Even athletic tape can offer support.

Have you thought about high dose circumin/bioperine and or daily ibuprofen for a while. I hate ibuprofen, but boy does it work well to put out the hot coals of angry ligaments and tendons if you take it 3x a day for a couple weeks.

Can you ice it while sitting in front of the TV at night?

Consider these things, as you are in a cycle of inflammation that you need to break. You’ll slowly need to reintroduce movement and range of motion, even deep tissue forearm massaging would be helpful once the cycle is broken.

Sponsors