Anything going on with this melanotan 2? Legit? Experience with supplier?

ThyroidMan2020

I bought this from diamond and audited member on made-in-china.

Harbin Jixianglong Biotech

Correspondence was good and they're quality controlled.

qTlTqMl.jpg

n27yFLI.jpg

VmYdrtR.jpg

It seems there's so little powder in comparison to normal and it could be because of shipping but it's all broken up.

I understand during synthesis filler can be used to determine the volume, they obviously went for little to no filler here?

Anyone use MT2 that looked like this before?

Legit?

I was tired of getting weak mt2 so went for a quality controlled audited supplier who manufactures (not just a retailer).

I have conducted research with Melanotan II fairly recently. My vials contained 10mg and appear to have significantly more powder in them than you have in yours. I believe mine arrived in 5ml vials and I can't quite tell what size vials you have. When I get home this evening I'll take a picture of mine and post it.

20220804_140925.jpg

20220804_140952.jpg

It's hard to tell from the pictures but when my vial of melanotan II is standing upright it's just over a third of the way full. The powder looks like clumpy granulated sugar. This vial is definitely legit as some of the other vials purchased at the same time have been yielding good results in testing.

I've used MTII for a decade and never seen vials with that little in them unless you have some kind of jumbo vials. My current MTII is from catcafe and they are filled half way.

Attachments

• ccmt2_XPAzhSe.png
    ccmt2_XPAzhSe.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 13
The first MT2 I ever used looked like that, and to this day it’s the best I’ve ever used. Amount of powder doesn’t mean much, it’s due to the lyophilization process.

The first MT2 I ever used looked like that, and to this day it’s the best I’ve ever used. Amount of powder doesn’t mean much, it’s due to the lyophilization process.

I e-mailed the manufacturer who claimed cause they normally ship in bulk, they don't freeze dry it in the vial.

They just weighed out some pre-freeze dried mt2 and vialed it up for me as I requested a sample amount.

I've been trying to get confirmation of the SGS audit status

They are audited but I read audits can be counterfeit.

Hard to know.

I'm more worried I could be consuming a chemical that might impact my health.