Arail Pharmaceuticals - US Domestic

V Mixer.jpg

Our lab is 750+ ACH with ULPA filters and humidity control.

All sterile floors, walls, and ceilings.

Built in pre entry containment room with gowning procedures and access control.

Attachments

• Flow hood.jpg
    Flow hood.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Autoclave 2.jpg
    Autoclave 2.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 32
  • Glass.jpg
    Glass.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 31
Looks like you’ve touch all the bases of a new source. We’ll see how you do here.

Will you be offering your potential customers store credit if they send your products to Jano?

Looks like you’ve touch all the bases of a new source. We’ll see how you do here.

Will you be offering your potential customers store credit if they send your products to Jano?

We offer a store credit of $150 for all Janoshik test reports with proper verification. Product photo via Jano would suffice.

Maybe a blood work credit as well?
We offer a $75 uncapped bloodwork credit :)

We offer a store credit of $150 for all Janoshik test reports with proper verification. Product photo via Jano would suffice.

We offer a $75 uncapped bloodwork credit :)
Wow a whole $75 huh? That can ALMOST get me one free vial of testosterone from your ridiculous ass. Sign me up!!!

If you want a product photo from Janoshik showing It's your product that involves shipping the entire $100 vial. Which is about $150 on its own in shipping, Plus obviously you're out the $100 vial plus $120 for testing. So total I'm out $370 and the product, but you'll make it up with $150 store credit.

You didn't think this through much

Last edited:
That is for the weight and parcel shape of a 1ml sample. This vendor requires you send the full vial. So you'll be sending a box for one, two it'll be heavier as well.
Lol so if 1mL sample is $45 is a 10mL sample $450? You're being a silly goose. The brunt of any shipping fee is frontloaded. I wouldn't be surprised if shipping 2 x 10mL vials to the Czech Republic is the same price as shipping 1mL in its cute little perfume sample vial.

Quit bitching about things that aren't worth bitching about. There's plenty of real critiques you must be able to make without writing your own autistic fanfiction

Lol so if 1mL sample is $45 is a 10mL sample $450? You're being a silly goose. The brunt of any shipping fee is frontloaded. I wouldn't be surprised if shipping 2 x 10mL vials to the Czech Republic is the same price as shipping 1mL in its cute little perfume sample vial.

Quit bitching about things that aren't worth bitching about. There's plenty of real critiques you must be able to make without writing your own autistic fanfiction
You should go play in traffic. No one will miss the village idiot. You apparently lack the ability to understand grade school math and how a bigger parcel costs more to ship. I feel bad for such a stupid moron. In your decade here you have no sent a single sample. Yet you know it all?

Last edited:
You should go play in traffic. No one will miss the village idiot

You've achieved a record high retarded post to positive contribution rate in the mere 2 weeks since you've joined.

Keep up the pointless belligerence (before you've at least earned some stripes) and you'll find yourself joining Lexington being shown the door.

You've achieved a record high retarded post to positive contribution rate in the mere 2 weeks since you've joined.

Keep up the pointless belligerence (before you've at least earned some stripes) and you'll find yourself joining Lexington being shown the door.
Join him fat ass, 7 years on weightloss drugs because you have not 1 shred of self control. Where are those pics? They don't exist because you're still a pathetic excuse of a human being, still obese but preaching about health every day hahaha. You can't make this up.

That is for the weight and parcel shape of a 1ml sample. This vendor requires you send the full vial. So you'll be sending a box for one, two it'll be heavier as well.
I've sent 2ml samples and also a full vial.. same price.always use same size bubble mailer..it's been a few months so price might change .. we shall see.. I just paid for a test this morning and will be sending sample off next day or 2 ill keep you posted.

Last edited:

Sponsors