Are these considered floaters in my AOD?

Looks better now, still have the black speck in one so I will be reaching out to the vendor, and it looks like some of the AOD is not dissolving. I ordered some 0.6% acetic acid to try on the other vials eventual, as based on another thread here it seems this is semi common with AOD.

Attachments

• IMG_4032.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4033.jpeg
    IMG_4033.jpeg
    634.3 KB · Views: 2
No problem, here to serve you.
Appreciated it although the current service leaves a lot to be desired, but its the thought that counts. I will make sure to recommend you in all my Facebook groups, or see if the vendor (popular on MESO) will hire you on a CS rep. So what are your thoughts on the black spec and clumping in my vials?

Yeah I don't know much about AOD or other similar peptides. I don't think I'd be comfortable injecting anything with floaters or that's cloudy.

I know you mentioned cloudy is normal for that peptide.

Any reason you don't want to just use HGH?

Yeah I don't know much about AOD or other similar peptides. I don't think I'd be comfortable injecting anything with floaters or that's cloudy.

I know you mentioned cloudy is normal for that peptide.

Any reason you don't want to just use HGH?
Funny enough, I jumped the gun on ordering AOD, and once this done I will start HGH. Worst case this is fairly cheap lesson on waiting for the right stuff vs buying because its on sale.

Appreciated it although the current service leaves a lot to be desired, but its the thought that counts. I will make sure to recommend you in all my Facebook groups, or see if the vendor (popular on MESO) will hire you on a CS rep. So what are your thoughts on the black spec and clumping in my vials?
This was a sad, but also retarded, attempt. Good luck, you ain’t gonna fit in around here lol.