Aromasin 25mg - HYB - Jano Labtest

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Test Report #50695.webp

Excellent results for HYB, I have to say, I'm impressed the variance is fantastic and the tablets are fucking amazing in quality and how easy they are to be split in half. Packaging is very good and professional, simple but effective, bottle has silica gel in it too.

The test has been paid by HYB, product has been anonymously bought with my own money and no refund has been given for it.

Enjoy!

That's a very nice, chinese sources doing great right now it seems
I wanted to test their orals ancilliaries because of that, they seems in trying to provide quite good quality products but you can't trust orals tablets unless you test VERY LOW MG one.

that's why I precisely ordered the cabergoline, if you can get that right, you will get almost everything right.

I wanted to test their orals ancilliaries because of that, they seems in trying to provide quite good quality products but you can't trust orals tablets unless you test VERY LOW MG one.

that's why I precisely ordered the cabergoline, if you can get that right, you will get almost everything right.
I know you've been brewing a lot lately, any source in particular you lean towards for raws? I'm happy to pay a bit extra if it's worth it

I know you've been brewing a lot lately, any source in particular you lean towards for raws? I'm happy to pay a bit extra if it's worth it
have patience, I have got 9 raws to be tested from one source it should be max 3 weeks before I get the results back as I still have to wait for one package to land. After those lab tests are back I'll make an in depth review of the customer experience plus we will see the quality of their raws.

I gotta tell you, IF the raws are of a good quality, I would order from them 100%.

Until now the customer service I have received has been top notch, I mean like really good and the price has been close to the best around, slightly more for some raws slightly less for ohers, in the end very good BUT quality is still a mistery so wait a bit more I can't say shit until I have those lab test in front of me.

If the raws are not at least 96%+ It will be interesting to see how they deal with it, as they assured me that purity AT LEAST.
My order has been quite a big one so I would be really pissed if they don't make it right IN THE CASE the quality is not there.

Thank you for your support and sharing!!! More tests are welcome!
We also sent some raws powder for testing! I will announce the test results then!!
Hahaha, I am very confident in our raws powder!
(Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Oxandrolone
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Enanthate)

Thank you for your support and sharing!!! More tests are welcome!
We also sent some raws powder for testing! I will announce the test results then!!
Hahaha, I am very confident in our raws powder!
(Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Oxandrolone
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Enanthate)
you gotta fix the intermediate prices of your raws tho. for example 100gr of primo E can't cost 2k other sources are selling it for 1k! that's half the price.
You have fixed most of the prices, I can understand being a bit more expensive but not 2x more expensive on some of those raws.

Some of the products I priced too high because of what happened in China recently so I will customize it too high and I will make changes!!
you gotta fix the intermediate prices of your raws tho. for example 100gr of primo E can't cost 2k other sources are selling it for 1k! that's half the price.
You have fixed most of the prices, I can understand being a bit more expensive but not 2x more expensive on some of those raws.

Back