• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Ascendant Labs

Yo helix, motherfucker, now might be a great time to pull your head out of your wife's boyfriend's ass and make an appearance to address your bullshit prop...

Yep. Not impressed with Helix or lack of. I ran two vials of the last bunk batch before figuring it was shit. I mean, that's cool that the Tren is checking out. But for fucks sake man, Test Prop?? Really????

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FOOL...

Dude has 24 hours to explain himself, one of you "loyal" customers might want to give him a heads up since he doesn't check the forum much due to reoccurring bitch problems...

I second this ^^. Helix needs to poke his little dick in here and man up or get fucked

Yep. Not impressed with Helix or lack of. I ran two vials of the last bunk batch before figuring it was shit. I mean, that's cool that the Tren is checking out. But for fucks sake man, Test Prop?? Really????

It's not that cool..Especially since the guys who are running it are more than likely running prop alongside it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FOOL...

Dude has 24 hours to explain himself, one of you "loyal" customers might want to give him a heads up since he doesn't check the forum much due to reoccurring bitch problems...

I third this, 24hrs. Pretty sure we have seen the last of helix though
I REITTERATE JBALLZ STATEMENT :DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FOOL:

So Helix test prop failed huh? Fuck that. I stuck up for him the last time cause he replaced peoples stuff but now he doesn't even come on and has his email on auto reply it's just to much and not worth dealing with. I will order some labmax cause I have the replacement npp,mast e and his anavar but I don't know how testing his anavar will work cause it's liquid and in a grape flavor so there probably no way to get a real result.

Glad the tren ace checked out, I'm on week 3 of it. Only sides I'm getting is trensomnia and night sweats. I was afraid it was underdosed because its my first time running tren and I expected the sides to be worse. I also have about 4 vials of his test e, hope those check out. I miss the days of getting pharma grade easily. I've been screwed more times than not with underdosed ugl stuff. Its getting old!

Where are we now 14 hours after JBZ called you out. You lost Joe who stood up for you..Come on scum bag lets here it.

Sorry Joe nothing worse then when you stick your neck out for somebody and they turn around and screw you.

Where are we now 14 hours after JBZ called you out. You lost Joe who stood up for you..Come on scum bag lets here it.

Sorry Joe nothing worse then when you stick your neck out for somebody and they turn around and screw you.
Yeah its whatever! His tren is good and I know the liquid aromasin was good even though it was a pin in the ass cause you have to heat it every time to dissolve the crystals but not ever coming on here and the auto response email shit on top of another fail is just to much ish!