• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

This isn't the original Alin. That guy had government ties in Romania to protect himself and was around in 1999. This is and impostor.

This isn't the original Alin. That guy had government ties in Romania to protect himself and was around in 1999. This is and impostor.
I have had nothing but good luck with Ashop.Great prices with promo on Balkan and outstanding customer service.11 orders in the last year and zero problems

Unfortunately, we don't know if it will be possible in the future to offer you domestic Balkan.
I’m interested in your Balkan products, but I’m wondering how we can authenticate your Balkan products when you are splitting the amps and blisters up into multiple items? Seems like it would be easy for individual blisters and amps to be counterfeit....

I’m interested in your Balkan products, but I’m wondering how we can authenticate your Balkan products when you are splitting the amps and blisters up into multiple items? Seems like it would be easy for individual blisters and amps to be counterfeit....
Each amp and blister has a code on it you can check at the Balkan Pharma website.

Attachments

• 20200123_155909.jpg
    20200123_155909.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200123_155921.jpg
    20200123_155921.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 117
Probably the batch were produced on different days (of the same month July 2018)
They are the exact same batch number and the exact same expiration date.

You are saying since they were possibly produced on a different day they vary 44 mg per ampule?

mands

@cadafi care to explain why your batch # of the Balkan Enadrol amps tested by @janoshik the same ones that @AnabolicLab.com tested are completely different? One is spot on and one is underdosed?

Balkan Pharma Enandrol - HPLC/TAMC/TYMC - 2019-10 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

No idea bro, OMG fucking sherlock homes bro LOL, now i have more doubts than you, how ever i still trust jano for this stuff :(
Yeah just checked and it is in fact the same batch number, any ways 210 mg is pretty good IMO
I also have to say that cipandrol with the same batch number tested at 213 mg with jano and 208 at anabolic lab so pretty accurate IMO.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals Cipandrol Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

Last edited:
Kinda weird every balkan product tests accurate except for enandrol the only doubt is from Symec it self, lol

I had no idea ashop had such a bad rep. I've had no issues with them other than their orders taking a while to get to me. Customer service took awhile to respond sometime but nothing too terrible. Can't believe they've been selective scammers this whole time. So @ashop.club why didn't yall scam me?

I had no idea ashop had such a bad rep. I've had no issues with them other than their orders taking a while to get to me. Customer service took awhile to respond sometime but nothing too terrible. Can't believe they've been selective scammers this whole time. So @ashop.club why didn't yall scam me?

Where's that coming from? I've mostly heard good things about Ashop.

At some part of the thread there are people just making bogus claims based only on anacdotal info, yes no one has been scammed simply people saying they are scammers because of some look a like web site years ago maybe in the past decade, personally the only issue i found was delivery times inconsistency some times 1 week but the last one 2 months and that is almost unacceptable for eu based source to ship within the eu, ashop claims that is fixxed, the delivery times i mean, i’m still to find out since i stock up test for a good while, i have tested several products from them and everything has come back spot on never underdosed or bunk, is my go to source for balkan, they are not much active here as they are on eroids and i really don’t like the bias policy on that board, you get penalized just by asking something to the sources, such as where is my package ??? And that type of things