Ashop.club Promotions

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ashop.club, Dec 28, 2018.

1. cadafi

cadafi Member

You’ll get your stuff for sure, it’s just too many delays recently

2. Norse13

Norse13 Member

I made another, small order for orals only, received them today. Took exactly 14 days from payment to delivery. It may not be the quickest service, but prices are decent, I've never had any quality issues, and I've always got my stuff.

Snipe_HNIC and Den84 like this.
  3. cadafi

cadafi Member

I haven´t been so lucky, there has been some delay but support is on point and they have made yet again another reship, i hope this one is the final one.

4. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

did your previous orders get seized or just not send?

5. cadafi

cadafi Member

If you are refering to this one i´m talking about, they simply said it got lost, never got to my country and last update was "sent abroad"
    I had 2 orders with them before and it only took around 10 days but this one has been a pain in the ass, they need to get with the times, TP and adnan offer express shipping, waiting so long for this shit to arrived is getting old.
    As i said before support has been nice tho

6. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

Ah okay thx for answer

Heynow and cadafi like this.
  7. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

In general they are quite shitty in everything except the prices...

cadafi likes this.
  8. ashop.club

ashop.club Junior Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Happy Independence Day, dear friends!

Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!

Celebrate the 4th of July with Ashop.club and take your 50% Discount. You get 30% for every paid order + 20% if paying with BitCoin.

2292--50-fdfd.jpg

* The Discount is available only for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Stealth Juice products.
    * The Offer is valid 01 - 15 July 2019.
    * During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
    * The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.

Hurry up, you simply can't miss this discount!
    Check out our products right now on Auth .

Warmest regards,
    Ashop.club Team

www.Ashop.club
    support@ashop.club

9. cadafi

cadafi Member

Blind sample done by jano, i had my difference with Ashop mostly for the fucking shipping times, but they sell legit stuff and they deliver in the end

Attached Files:

10. Den84

Den84 Member

Thank you brother for sharing lab report and feedback about this source. Balkan new line is too difficult to counterfeit. So who sell balkan pharma new line, is selling only original product.

11. cadafi

cadafi Member

Thank you Den for all the helpful tests you’ve shared

Den84 likes this.
  12. Snipe_HNIC

Snipe_HNIC Member

Thank you contributing! I’ve used these guys a few times, always come through. Thanks for posting.

13. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Thank you for sharing. Looks like their stuff is all legit. Their shipping times suck, but for me it's worth it, I always order long time in advance anyway. I'm too old to experiment with different sources, I just stick to ashop and a couple others that I trust (basicstero).

cadafi and Den84 like this.
  14. cadafi

cadafi Member

Yes this last order for me was a pain in the ass apparently they had a post office inspection i almost came to believe what some here claimed of selective scamming but thankfuly i already got my order, support was always there tho, also their hcg from sp labs that i have been running for months now for my trt protocol gives better testicular function than pharma grade ovitrelle, that is how insane good that hcg is also i notice alot more semen and for less than 17 eur the vial, but when running out i won’t order from them again if order may take up to 2 month to get to arrive, like you say i’ll have to order months ahead, previous orders (2) only took like 12 days or so

Den84 likes this.