• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

Yeah this is why i am so sceptical, the prices are good but you are playing russian roulette. Of course when the pricing is normal i would never order from them byt a 40% discount on sp and balkan is tempting
You’ll get your stuff for sure, it’s just too many delays recently

I made another, small order for orals only, received them today. Took exactly 14 days from payment to delivery. It may not be the quickest service, but prices are decent, I've never had any quality issues, and I've always got my stuff.

I made another, small order for orals only, received them today. Took exactly 14 days from payment to delivery. It may not be the quickest service, but prices are decent, I've never had any quality issues, and I've always got my stuff.

I haven´t been so lucky, there has been some delay but support is on point and they have made yet again another reship, i hope this one is the final one.

did your previous orders get seized or just not send?
If you are refering to this one i´m talking about, they simply said it got lost, never got to my country and last update was "sent abroad"
I had 2 orders with them before and it only took around 10 days but this one has been a pain in the ass, they need to get with the times, TP and adnan offer express shipping, waiting so long for this shit to arrived is getting old.
As i said before support has been nice tho

If you are refering to this one i´m talking about, they simply said it got lost, never got to my country and last update was "sent abroad"
I had 2 orders with them before and it only took around 10 days but this one has been a pain in the ass, they need to get with the times, TP and adnan offer express shipping, waiting so long for this shit to arrived is getting old.
As i said before support has been nice tho
Ah okay thx for answer

Happy Independence Day, dear friends!

Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!

Celebrate the 4th of July with Ashop.club and take your 50% Discount. You get 30% for every paid order + 20% if paying with BitCoin.

2292--50-fdfd.jpg

* The Discount is available only for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Stealth Juice products.
* The Offer is valid 01 - 15 July 2019.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.

Hurry up, you simply can't miss this discount!
Check out our products right now on Auth .

Warmest regards,
Ashop.club Team

Ashop.club
support@ashop.club

Blind sample done by jano, i had my difference with Ashop mostly for the fucking shipping times, but they sell legit stuff and they deliver in the end

Attachments

• Test Report #03717.png
    Test Report #03717.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 143
  • file-39.jpeg
    file-39.jpeg
    742.9 KB · Views: 135
Blind sample done by jano, i had my difference with Ashop mostly for the fucking shipping times, but they sell legit stuff and they deliver in the end

Thank you brother for sharing lab report and feedback about this source. Balkan new line is too difficult to counterfeit. So who sell balkan pharma new line, is selling only original product.

Thank you brother for sharing lab report and feedback about this source. Balkan new line is too difficult to counterfeit. So who sell balkan pharma new line, is selling only original product.
Thank you Den for all the helpful tests you’ve shared

Thank you contributing! I’ve used these guys a few times, always come through. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for sharing. Looks like their stuff is all legit. Their shipping times suck, but for me it's worth it, I always order long time in advance anyway. I'm too old to experiment with different sources, I just stick to ashop and a couple others that I trust (basicstero).

Thank you for sharing. Looks like their stuff is all legit. Their shipping times suck, but for me it's worth it, I always order long time in advance anyway. I'm too old to experiment with different sources, I just stick to ashop and a couple others that I trust (basicstero).
Yes this last order for me was a pain in the ass apparently they had a post office inspection i almost came to believe what some here claimed of selective scamming but thankfuly i already got my order, support was always there tho, also their hcg from sp labs that i have been running for months now for my trt protocol gives better testicular function than pharma grade ovitrelle, that is how insane good that hcg is also i notice alot more semen and for less than 17 eur the vial, but when running out i won’t order from them again if order may take up to 2 month to get to arrive, like you say i’ll have to order months ahead, previous orders (2) only took like 12 days or so

2491-ashop-banner-sumer.jpg Summer just got hotter with our MidSummer Sale!

It's your chance to have a 40% Discount = 20% for every paid order + 20% if paying with BitCoin right now.

* The Discount is available only for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Stealth Juice products.
* The Offer is valid 22 July–05 August 2019.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.

Warmest regards,
Ashop.club Team

Ashop.club
support@ashop.club

Take your chance at this end of season and get your discount on ashop.club

You now have 40% off for all the products from Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Stealth Juice = 30% for every paid order + 10% if paying with BitCoin.
2689-ashop-banner-40off.jpg

* The Offer is valid 13-27 August 2019.

Warmest regards,
Ashop.club Team

Ashop.club
support@ashop.club

@ashop.club what means bulk price? Have you a different price list for customers who can buy in bulk? And the price list for bulk orders, from what amount does it start? 2k is considered bulk order or more? I already buy balkan/sp bulk order from Moldovan wholesalers, but if your price are good, you could be a further option. You can answer me also in private message if you prefer

Here is the price list where you can find the bulk price for every product. The number of units you have to buy to get advantage of the bulk price is different for every product. When you buy more, it's cheaper. For example, if you buy one blister of Clenbuterol Balkan Rebranding (25 tabs) it will cost you 12$, if you buy 8-16 blisters it will be 11$ each, 16-32 blisters - 10$ and so on.. The Bulk prices can be also seen on every product's description on our shop. But when we are having a good sale, like 40% off, we usually deactivate the possibility to use bulk prices. Please visit our shop for more details.

@ashop.club what means bulk price? Have you a different price list for customers who can buy in bulk? And the price list for bulk orders, from what amount does it start? 2k is considered bulk order or more? I already buy balkan/sp bulk order from Moldovan wholesalers, but if your price are good, you could be a further option. You can answer me also in private message if you prefer

Yes this last order for me was a pain in the ass apparently they had a post office inspection i almost came to believe what some here claimed of selective scamming but thankfuly i already got my order, support was always there tho, also their hcg from sp labs that i have been running for months now for my trt protocol gives better testicular function than pharma grade ovitrelle, that is how insane good that hcg is also i notice alot more semen and for less than 17 eur the vial, but when running out i won’t order from them again if order may take up to 2 month to get to arrive, like you say i’ll have to order months ahead, previous orders (2) only took like 12 days or so
im in the same situation. except mine still hasnt been reshipped. much less shown up.

Seems like they are shipping from a different warehouse, i got last order only in 10 days (anastrozol balkan and cabergolin SP, UPIC code does not work on cabergoline on SP´s site, i´ll send it to jano), sent from romania instead of the usual bulgaria.
Ashop please step up your game with the shipping connections, you are getting roasted this time on a friendly board for you as it is Eroids, people talking about 2 months delays, please man fix this, it´s a relief to have a place that sells new disign boxes for balkan but shipping times have everybody angry