MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

When do you intend to sell balkan/sp labs products from within the EU?
It is really disappointing that you are not doing it since many of us would wish this!!!
We are working on it, but it's not as simple as it seems.

Wishing you all the love and happiness that only Easter can bring. Have a joyous celebration with your family!

Ashop's Easter Special Offer:

15% OFF on all orders

orders over
300$ - 20% OFF + EXTRA 10% for Crypto payments

Use Code:
EASTER2023

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.

* The Offer is valid
6-16 April 2023.

* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.

* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF SP Gonadotropin 5000iu

Hi again, why doesnt the sp labs site work? When i try to check the codes, nothing happens. I saw that also other people complained about this. Its really unconvenient! And sending you the codes to say if they are legit, doesnt seem a very good solution! Looking forward to your reply!

Hi again, why doesnt the sp labs site work? When i try to check the codes, nothing happens. I saw that also other people complained about this. Its really unconvenient! And sending you the codes to say if they are legit, doesnt seem a very good solution! Looking forward to your reply!
We probably won't know the truth.) To be honest, I personally no longer believe in the "originality" of modern sp. Yes, and the Balkans too. The only thing is, if we have guys from Moldova on our forum, they can check the presence of testosterone Balkan in a pharmacy. I did not find it in the online pharmacy.

Hi, please contact the support from the sp website to see what the problem is.

Wishing you all the love and happiness that only Easter can bring. Have a joyous celebration with your family!

• 15% OFF on all orders
  • orders over 300$ - 20% OFF + EXTRA 10% for Crypto payments
Use Code: EASTER2023

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Magnum, Stealth Labs, Axio Labs, British Dragon, Kalpa Pharmaceuticals products.
* The Offer is valid 6-16 April 2023.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will
not
be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF SP Gonadotropin 5000iu

How long will it go from transit in US to delivered ? It shows in customs and now in transit in US, but just sitting. Has anyone had seizures lately ?

How long will it go from transit in US to delivered ? It shows in customs and now in transit in US, but just sitting. Has anyone had seizures lately ?
We have no control over the postal system. If showing in transit, then it has passed through Customs and is en-route.

Q1 of 2023 we have had less then 1% of seizures to the US.

15% OFF
on all orders
orders over 300$ - 20% OFF + EXTRA 10% for Crypto payments
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Yeah that’s the last update you get before delivery usually. Just got one from turkish pharm a week ago and it sat on “in transit” for about 5 days after it got out of customs. If there’s a weekend or holiday in there, add a couple more days.

Featured Product of the Week: 50% OFF BP STROMBAFORT 10mg

Your favorite products AGAIN ON SALE!

Only by the end of April you can purchase products from the International Warehouse Ultima, Beligas, Nakon with a 20% discount!

Use Code: ULTIMA20

*** Please take into consideration that the products available in this promo are the ones from International Warehouse, not US Domestic

15% OFF on all orders

15% OFF on all orders

Last day to take advantage!