MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

We wish you happy holidays! We hope you enjoy this time with your loved ones and have a wonderful winter season!

And to celebrate it, we prepared a great deal that will last by the end of the month:

Buy 2 Get 3 -> orders over 500$
Buy 3 Get 4 -> orders up to 499$
Use code: WINTERMAGIC

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Stealth Labs Products.
* The Offer lasts the whole month of December.
* During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Review
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Alan is very professional. Answers tickets in 8 or less hours. Discreetly shipped, made three orders internationally to the USA in 9-11 days. Better than some domestic sources. As of now I’m using SP labs susta at 200mg a week 1mg of adex and 500iu Hcg 2x aweek and my total testosterone is 1301ng/dl on a trough. The oil is very thin and has zero to no pip. No shill here I’ve used multiple sources on here and ashop has to be near the top.Below is my bloodwork .IMG_2309.jpeg

Last edited:
Ashop, I see that you have started carrying 10mg Tirzepatide. Did you have any testing done on the Tirzepatide?

Review
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Alan is very professional. Answers tickets in 8 or less hours. Discreetly shipped, made three orders internationally to the USA in 9-11 days. Better than some domestic sources. As of now I’m using SP labs susta at 200mg a week 1mg of adex and 500iu Hcg 2x aweek and my total testosterone is 1301ng/dl on a trough. The oil is very thin and has zero to no pip. No shill here I’ve used multiple sources on here and ashop has to be near the top.Below is my bloodwork .View attachment 271938
Thank you for your post! We are happy you are satisfied with our service and products!

We wish you happy holidays! We hope you enjoy this time with your loved ones and have a wonderful winter season!

And to celebrate it, we prepared a great deal that will last by the end of the month:

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Ice, Zerox, Genetic, Stealth Labs Products.
* The promo will not be applied for the products from Product of the Week and Cycles & Kits category.

Winter Magic!

Winter Magic!

Grab your favorite products with this awesome December Offer for LOCAL products!!

It's December, it's Magic Time!!

Buy 2 Get 3

*** The Discount is available for Ultima Pharmaceutical and Nakon Medical LOCAL products, except peptides and HGH.
*** Use Code: HOLIDAY23

Winter Magic!

Grab your favorite products with this awesome December Offer for LOCAL products!!

It's December, it's Magic Time!!

Buy 2 Get 3

*** The Discount is available for Ultima Pharmaceutical and Nakon Medical LOCAL products, except peptides and HGH.
*** Use Code: HOLIDAY23

***** ALSO GOING ON RIGHT NOW *****

Another great offer for our International audience products!!

Ultima Pharma International Sale: Buy 3 Get 4!!