Athleticism - Injury prevention/recovery - Endurance

animalwithin9

Hey Meso -

I'm reposting this in the PED section as recommended.

Long time lurker (7-8 years), first time account and poster.

Brief background:

I'm here to learn more about peptides and which other substances would best benefit my goals
32 years old - 6'0'' - 195 lbs - ~13% BF
12 years of experience lifting, however roughly 2 years ago severely injured my knee causing me to stop playing
I've recently gotten my knee fixed (85%) and want to get back on the court. I'm down roughly 19lbs (cutting) over the last 3 months and feel I'm ready for my 3rd cycle

Goals:
-Increase LBM 6-8lbs
-Reduce BF ~10%
-General athleticism - ROM and flexibility are very important are part of the reason why my previous cycles are relatively low on anabolics
-Increase vertical 4"
-Endurance - Avoid fatigue at the end of the tournament
-Win

Previous cycles:
Test 500mg/wk - 12 weeks - No PCT, cruise for 16 weeks
Test 300mg/wk with 25mg anavar ed - 12 weeks (anavar last 6) - No PCT, no cruise

I did begin to aromatize (nipple senstivity, no gyno) at the very end of the 2nd cycle, which has led me to Primo and Masteron for e2 management.

I currently have on hand:
Test C
Mast E
Primo
Anavar
Halo (gifted from a friend and don't intend to use)
Tamoxifen and Letrozole as anti estros, but have never taken them and would prefer to control e2 via other means

I did recently receive some TB500 and BPC157 from Amino Asylum and will begin that protocol in conjunction with my cycle.

What peptides or other compounds are generally geared towards athleticism?
Other than TB500 and BPC157, any other recommendations?
Given goals mentioned above, what would your proposed cycle structure be?

I'm thinking:
Test: 300mg/wk 1-12
Primo: 300mg/wk 1-12
Anavar: 50mg/wk 1-8

folks really seem to like bpc, I will save my theories on why it works so quickly and affects stimulants. but can reduce pain quickly, just use moderately. u could look into hgh or sermorelin modgrf. also perhaps getting sleep dialled in few peptides for that with some improvements in some people. quercitin NAC for antioxidants/mild antinflamtory and heart/vessel health to help healing and overall health/immune system.. folks seem to like n m n or NAD for energy wellbeing basically like a B vitamin that works better. also omega for healing/scar tissue..

can we watch u in the olympics er what? lol

Look at GHK-Cu too. I’m not sure there’s much in the way positive anecdotal reports but there’s a strong body of research to support its regenerative abilities.

The reason for the lack of success as a PED might be that peptide websites and bodybuilding forums suggest a dose which is about 0.5% the efficacious dose reported in the literature (this is a common theme with peptides); in the studies the compound shows its effect at approximately 200mg per day in a single daily dose (will lead to copper poisoning over time), or 0.2mg per dose 10 times per day (fuck that).

I’m splitting the difference and administering 20mg twice a day. I’ve not been running it long enough to see any effect yet.

Look at GHK-Cu too. I’m not sure there’s much in the way positive anecdotal reports but there’s a strong body of research to support its regenerative abilities.

The reason for the lack of success as a PED might be that peptide websites and bodybuilding forums suggest a dose which is about 0.5% the efficacious dose reported in the literature (this is a common theme with peptides); in the studies the compound shows its effect at approximately 200mg per day in a single daily dose (will lead to copper poisoning over time), or 0.2mg per dose 10 times per day (fuck that).

I’m splitting the difference and administering 20mg twice a day. I’ve not been running it long enough to see any effect yet.
I'm interested to hear from you now, or in a few weeks. I've looked into GHK-Cu and seems like it has some benefits, although to a slightly lesser degree than TB500 and BPC157.

Are you running the GHK-cu in conjunction with TB/BPC?

I'm interested to hear from you now, or in a few weeks. I've looked into GHK-Cu and seems like it has some benefits, although to a slightly lesser degree than TB500 and BPC157.

I’m not seeing much benefit so far. Nothing miraculous anyway.

Are you running the GHK-cu in conjunction with TB/BPC?

i haven’t found much in the way of clinical evidence for either of those two compounds, so I haven’t bothered with them. TB500 isn’t what people think it is anyway. It’s not thymosin beta 4 (I’d be all over that), it’s a fragment of the full peptide chain.

i haven’t found much in the way of clinical evidence for either of those two compounds, so I haven’t bothered with them. TB500 isn’t what people think it is anyway. It’s not thymosin beta 4 (I’d be all over that), it’s a fragment of the full peptide chain.

I am in TB500’s corner after running it. Had some great results

I think the thing is to make sure you run it for long enough at an affective dose. I didn’t start to see any benefit until after a month at 5mg/wk. After that, continuous improvement

Last edited: