Insane BPC-157 and TB-500 Cycle Results? Near-total reversal of injury-related deafness?

Is the tinnitus gone now? I got hearing loss and tinnitus in my right ear after a bad ear infection a couple of years ago. My hearing has mostly come back but the tinnitus is still with me unfortunately. Doctors say its permanent. I have 50mg of BPC157 coming in the mail that I got for a chronic elbow tendon injury but now I am wondering if I should pin it in my traps near my ear and try to cure my tinnitus too?
I don’t know.

It reversed the problem for me… but it doesn’t last. It’s so fucking weird.

I talked to an audiologist and got a hearing aid for that ear, but I can’t use it because it makes me dizzy. The hearing “works” now, but tinnitus and dizziness shows up in a few minutes to a few hours, and when I take it out the dizziness lasts all day.

ENT doesn’t know what the hell it is.

I don’t know.

I talked to an audiologist and got a hearing aid for that ear, but I can’t use it because it makes me dizzy. The hearing “works” now, but tinnitus and dizziness shows up in a few minutes to a few hours, and when I take it out the dizziness lasts all day.

I'm sorry to hear that! Tinnitus is fucking awful. I would give almost anything to hear silence again. I hope things get better for you soon..

I don’t know.

Damn that sucks bro was hoping to see your hearing had in fact stayed better. Hope you can figure it out.

Is the tinnitus gone now? I got hearing loss and tinnitus in my right ear after a bad ear infection a couple of years ago. My hearing has mostly come back but the tinnitus is still with me unfortunately. Doctors say its permanent. I have 50mg of BPC157 coming in the mail that I got for a chronic elbow tendon injury but now I am wondering if I should pin it in my traps near my ear and try to cure my tinnitus too?
Do you take ibuprofen, my tinnitus get much worse when I take it and it's dose dependent

I don’t know.

I have head injury-induced hearing loss, and the tinnitus was so bad for a long time that it was truly agonizing. TB500 has really helped and I rarely have the tinnitus anymore, and when I do it it’s less severe.

I also got horrible dizziness at first, couldn’t stand up, would roll out of bed due to it and had to sleep on the floor for a long time. I tried wax earplugs (best physical remediation), airsick bracelets that work on your pressure points (just ok), and now walk around with a bottle of chewable Bonine in my pocket at all times.

It’s the only thing that worked every time, it takes effect quickly, and it does not make me drowsy. I am able to stand, walk, drive, read, and listen to TV and radio now. Previously I could do None of those without falling over from dizziness and having excruciating tinnitus.

I have head injury-induced hearing loss, and the tinnitus was so bad for a long time that it was truly agonizing. TB500 has really helped and I rarely have the tinnitus anymore, and when I do it it’s less severe.

I also got horrible dizziness at first, couldn’t stand up, would roll out of bed due to it and had to sleep on the floor for a long time. I tried wax earplugs (best physical remediation), airsick bracelets that work on your pressure points (just ok), and now walk around with a bottle of chewable Bonine in my pocket at all times.

It’s the only thing that worked every time, it takes effect quickly, and it does not make me drowsy. I am able to stand, walk, drive, read, and listen to TV and radio now. Previously I could do None of those without falling over from dizziness and having excruciating tinnitus.
Turns out I had a blockage. Got it removed, and don't need a hearing aid anymore.