AuctusPharmaGroup.com - #1 source for Anabolic Steroids - Pay With Amazon, BTC, or Cash!

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals are prohibited
Hi everyone,

I am a representative for Auctus Pharma Group and am happy to announce that we are now taking Amazon as a payment method!

We have been fulfilling needs for androgenic-anabolic steroids and complete hormonal care for more than 10 years. Previously, we focused mainly on offline sales and wholesale deals. You can find some reviews for our previous products online over the years; however, we've recently decided to open our easy-to-use site for the public to use. Our site features an easy, automatic, BTC crypto payment system (probably one of the easiest in all of the industry). We also allow cash or amazon payments if you reach out to us separately, depending on the size of the order.

All raw materials come from a verified supplier for many pharmacies in Canada and the USA, and ALL products are lab tested in 2022 ***link deleted, read the rules***The products are made in a sanitary, pharmaceutical, environment in Canada. We mostly ship USA, but we offer international shipping too! To get the word out there, for a limited time we are offering the products quite cheap, so we have them ALL discounted automatically between 20%-30% already compared to normal prices. On top of that, you can get up to an additional 40% off for bulk orders (we have all the tiers listed on the site).

You can find us at: AuctusPharmaGroup.com

We are also offering exclusive deals just for users on this forum if you leave us a review. We will personally message you! :) Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to being a representative in this community. Reach out with any questions!

To get everyone up to speed quickly, this guy made up a fake testing lab in a bolivian covid testing center:
Code:
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/auctuspharmagroup-com-is-now-open-to-all-customers-through-new-website.42503/

Oh sorry is it still up? I thought it was removed because it had a live link
Our Apologies
meso doesnt delete threads. The admin cleans your posts from unallowed links but the posts stay
here

How you managed to take such terrible pictures in 2022 when my fucking refrigerator has a camera built into it, Is beyond me.

You really accept Amazon GC? Lol bro you’ll be in business maybe a week. It’s not Friday. $60 for 1 vial of UGL test c? How much crack were you smoking when you made all these decisions?

Let's just bring this over here too...
To get everyone up to speed quickly, this guy made up a fake testing lab in a bolivian covid testing center:
Code:
https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/auctuspharmagroup-com-is-now-open-to-all-customers-through-new-website.42503/
That thread is an intriguing read about fake tests and fake customers.

Also, you would think that you'd save enough money not paying for testing that you could avoid charging $60 for a vial of Test C. Your pricing is awful, your name sounds like an STD, and your logo looks like a guy bent over ready to take it up the chute:
AUCTUS.png

It's not Friday, there's no tits, and my MS Paint skills are on fucking point.

Let's just bring this over here too...

That thread is an intriguing read about fake tests and fake customers.

Also, you would think that you'd save enough money not paying for testing that you could avoid charging $60 for a vial of Test C. Your pricing is awful, your name sounds like an STD, and your logo looks like a guy bent over ready to take it up the chute:
View attachment 172840

It's not Friday, there's no tits, and my MS Paint skills are on fucking point.
I just read that lol. The lab reports are by a Bolivian lab that does medical testing (and from their reviews they can’t even manage that). I’ve never even heard of this testing center until now, When I read the lab reports none of them were blind and conveniently they were all within 1mg of the target dosage lol. Even the clen was within .01mg lol

You’re not even a good bullshitter

Had some experience with this lab years ago. Their masteron is absolute garbage. Pin 3cc and wake up with no changes and not any drier. Trash source with shit gear.