Axle Labs - 500mg of Test E 250 w/ 50mg var

Astralized

Here’s my bloodwork after running 500mg of Axle Labs Test E 250 for 12 weeks, pinning twice per week. Also ran 50mg of Anavar for the last 8 weeks. Good stuff to say the least, pretty happy with the results.

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpeg
    IMG_9472.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9468.jpeg
    IMG_9468.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9469.jpeg
    IMG_9469.jpeg
    626.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9470.jpeg
    IMG_9470.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9471.jpeg
    IMG_9471.jpeg
    715.3 KB · Views: 36
Are you taking any cycle/liver support? That AST/ALT is HIGH. A tad high on orals is normal. But dang lol
For liver support I took 600mg NAC, 250mg TUDCA, and 500mg Milk Thistle. CLEARLY not enough by any means. I shit myself after seeing my AST/ALT, so please, if you have any cycle/liver support suggestions hit me with them. Blows my mind that 50mg of var fucked my liver that much.

Thats about what I take as well. I followed vigorous Steve’s supplements protocol as an “experiment” kept my lipids in check for the most part. After all these PEDs are toxic and have sides. So I threw in everything possible to help with that.
My last Var cycle was 5-6 weeks 40mg and my ALT got slightly raised.
When on a separate cycle of Test/Tren, my lipids got wrecked. Stopped it once I saw my results. Back to the drawing board on that one.
-
Maybe it was the 8 weeks. Orals hit people harder than others.
Your BUN is high. Could throw in some astragalus root (helps with kidney health etc)
HDL cholesterol is about right for being on Test. I sit right around there normally just on my TRT dose.
But I’m definitely not a gear genius, other people might chime in with better info. A lot of people on here helped me out with my issues. There is some highly educated people on here.

Last edited:
I guess that’s true as well. Didn’t realize it could skew them that high. Wild.

I guess as long as you’re not showing signs of liver/kidney failure you’re prob alright
If he took a week off from lifting they would probably fall back in range. There are other tests for liver like ggt that are better to go by

Nothing to worry about, everything seems normal for a gear user. Basically not just normal, i'd say it looks good. We've seen ALT and AST at 2000's and people still live and wanna tren party hard..so, you'll be fine

Thank you all for the great info, I appreciate it! As for the slightly fucked cholesterol and high AST/ALT, I’ve been feeling fine, no signs of any issues which is why I wasn’t too concerned about the numbers in the first place. Next cycle I will definitely be taking more precautions and care when it comes to cycle support, but for now it’s time to let my system recover a little bit lol

Thanks for sharing!

Try out Citrus Bergamot, more hydration, and daily cardio to get the HDL back in range. Doing all that will make a night and day difference for heart health.

Nice results, we granted you bloodwork credit.

Hmm. On 500mg of test, my levels sit at almost 4k. I think 3800 or so.

Btw, I see these blood tests here all the time. Is there a site where I can get this testing done? I’d rather not use my insurance lol.