Axle Labs Masteron P 200 Janoshik test result

man thanks for all the testing you do. hope you get a good credit from @Axle Labs for helping them tune their production
Thanks brother. I am hopeful Axle can dial it in. Kinda like Liska did back in the day. With Cat Cafe and Goodlyfe gone we could use another good source. Poor Stanford is gonna burn out soon if we don’t. Cheers

Nice test results… I prefer the overdose
Yeah def some prefer this, however, it would be nice to know ahead of time before someone sets up a long cycle and is dosing way more than they wanted to on a compound.

In a lot of cases, this is flat out dangerous and even if not, it can fuck up someone's cycle and cause unwanted sides.

Also, why is it off by so much? Is the source overcompensating for poor brewing, poor raws, something else?

Also, why is it off by so much? Is the source overcompensating for poor brewing, poor raws, something else?
“We do 10% overdose on purpose but can scale it back if people prefer. It ensures nothing will be under due to impurities.”

Quoted from the source thread.

“We do 10% overdose on purpose but can scale it back if people prefer. It ensures nothing will be under due to impurities.”

Quoted from the source thread.
i.e he doesnt test raws and has no idea what hes doing

This one test is around 25% overdosed, he doesnt realize the cost of raw testing could be SAVING him money by being able to accurately dose… every 4 vials he could have had 5. Every 1000 an extra 250, if the vials are $35 thats 8k for 250

i.e he doesnt test raws and has no idea what hes doing

This one test is around 25% overdosed, he doesnt realize the cost of raw testing could be SAVING him money by being able to accurately dose… every 4 vials he could have had 5. Every 1000 an extra 250, if the vials are $35 thats 8k for 250
What would you do with 8k bro lmfao thats nothing. Dont you know the importance and benfits of giving back to your community. Thank you axle for not be greedy asf like this guy.....