Axle test e 250 bloodwork

This is the second post within a week, that I've seen, essentially touting the "incredible" results of Axle's test e by a new member.

You basically created an account to come and post those results... why?

Shill? Shillness? Shillanova? Shill and eggs?

This is the second post within a week, that I've seen, essentially touting the "incredible" results of Axle's test e by a new member.

You basically created an account to come and post those results... why?

Shill? Shillness? Shillanova? Shill and eggs?

Oh well, at least he posted an introduction.
Followed by a separate introduction for this thread, lol.
I saw the other one you mention, as well.

I’ve been a member on here for going on 2 years so it wasn’t just to post this, I posted this to get some bloodwork credit from a phenomenal lab,and I think it’s funny how so many people on here think they have a sack on them because they can talk shit on a forum. No wonder the worlds going to shit with shills like you thinking you’re something

I’ve been a member on here for going on 2 years so it wasn’t just to post this, I posted this to get some bloodwork credit from a phenomenal lab,and I think it’s funny how so many people on here think they have a sack on them because they can talk shit on a forum. No wonder the worlds going to shit with shills like you thinking you’re something
That's a very well executed burn! You toasted me and my sack with that one.

If you want credit, you should post on Axle's "underground" thread, right?

No hard feelings, take care.

I have no idea if this post is real and don't care to argue or speculate about you or your intentions. There are some facts that you might not know though.

Axle has a history of fake accounts and shilling on Meso and another forum. Also, new members are generally not trusted until they get some history and a track record on the site, and it's for good reasons. I don't follow Axle's thread because he came out of the gate here being sketching and did it in a very amateur sloppy way. For me and obviously others, anything associated with Axle is highly suspect.

Felt like adding some context.

Switched over to Axle a few months ago. Here's lab results for the last few months of TRT + Primo

Per week: 150mg Test C, 75mg Primo E, both from Axle. Bloods were taken at trough. I'd never tried Primo for E2 management so I wanted to see if it would work for me (for future blasts), and his prices are too good to pass up. The net net is yes, I lowered my e2 a little too much with the primo! (At this total test level my e2 should be more like 25 pg/ml - I was definitely feeling low E2 sides at 13 haha)

View attachment 296858
More context:
Here's another thread similar to OP. Joined July 2024, posted Sept. 27, 2024. As of today, it's the only thread/post ever from this account.

If these posts are for credit with Axle, why start an entirely new thread? Why not post under Axle's thread? That's who needs to see it to give the credit, right? If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

I’ve actually been meaning to post on axles thread for a while but it tells me I have insufficient privileges so I wanted to at least get it posted on here somewhere cuz he has treated me good and felt it should be known, but I’ve read every post on his thread since he joined so I get where you are coming from there have been a fair share of fuck ups but he seems to be trying to make things right from what I’ve read and he deserves some credit

I’ve actually been meaning to post on axles thread for a while but it tells me I have insufficient privileges so I wanted to at least get it posted on here somewhere cuz he has treated me good and felt it should be known, but I’ve read every post on his thread since he joined so I get where you are coming from there have been a fair share of fuck ups but he seems to be trying to make things right from what I’ve read and he deserves some credit

Of course you cannot post there, this was your first post on meso, basically, aside from your intro, where you also wrote about this.
And the other guy did the same as you. What was explained to you above is on point, with regards to alt accounts and new members doing this kind of being looked at suspiciously.
Well done UncleBuns.
Your hostile reaction to BigMojo makes it look even worse.
They have actually been very gentle with you, I will say that.

Back