B & C question about blood work at doctor

goodyearwing1

Hey guys, currently I’m at 500mg weekly of test C, and my doctors script is 200mg weekly… running 500 aprox 10 weeks and then back to a 200mg cruise.

Question tho is at the end of 10 weeks it’s time for bloods, should I simply skip a pin a couple days before? 7-9 days ???

Thanks for everyone’s help

Hey guys, currently I’m at 500mg weekly of test C, and my doctors script is 200mg weekly… running 500 aprox 10 weeks and then back to a 200mg cruise.

Question tho is at the end of 10 weeks it’s time for bloods, should I simply skip a pin a couple days before? 7-9 days ???

Thanks for everyone’s help
The fact you think “skipping a pin a couple of days before” shows me you shouldn’t be using steroids for super physiological reasons.

After your last cycle jab don’t use anything for 2 weeks then go back to your TRT dose, your markers are likely going to be out of range so if your Dr is a good one they’ll likely amend your prescribed TRT dose to compensate, my advise would be to be honest with your Dr.

The fact you think “skipping a pin a couple of days before” shows me you shouldn’t be using steroids for super physiological reasons.

After your last cycle jab don’t use anything for 2 weeks then go back to your TRT dose, your markers are likely going to be out of range so if your Dr is a good one they’ll likely amend your prescribed TRT dose to compensate, my advise would be to be honest with your Dr.
I dont know a ton about clearence times and trying to trick my trt dr. But common sence would be like weeks like we both said.

He was at 7-9 days not too far off, but enough to f him up I'm sure that's why he asked.

Someone who really knows might roll through here and know exactly down to the hrs.

Half life is test c is 8 days. If you're taking 500mg in one shot. It would be 250mg after 8 days. The math gets a little more tricky when splitting the dose but the same concept applies

200mg targeted dose/500 current dose = 60% reduction

50% reduction in 8 days = 6.25% reduction a day, so If you need to reduce it by 60% you'd need approximately 9.6 days or 230.4 hours

This assumes you're doing a once weekly bolo shot though. If you're splitting the dose this will vary a little bit, but should be around the same ballpark, give or take a day or two. I'd say stop pinning 10-12 days before for safe measure

Better for the levels to come in slightly under target, then to be too high (because then they might reduce the prescription or infer you're adding other hormones ontop of the prescribed protocol)