Backfilling for peptides

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

Maybe I'm fuckin retarded. But how are you guys doing this?

I use insulin pins for my hgh. The peptide vial stoppers are thick as hell. When I try back filling I'll fill up the back of the syringe but when I put the plunger back in, it pushes some liquid out of the top of the backfilled syringe. So I lose like 1unit of growth. 1unit is a lot to me because I reconstitute the entire vial with 3 units. So I'm losing like 4iu

What am I doing wrong here?

Remove the rubber stopper completely and use it only to open or close the vial.

Use your insuling syringe/needle straight in the vial without the rubber stopper, easy af.

Use your insuling syringe/needle straight in the vial without the rubber stopper, easy af.
So take the entire top off? With the metal band?

Why back fill. I never have. Seems like a waste with water based injectables.

Bro idk what you're talking about. These aren't coming off without some tin snips or something. I don't have the time and patience to do that every single day lol

Attachments

• 20231215_155258.jpg
    20231215_155258.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 20231215_155301.jpg
    20231215_155301.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
Because it fuckin hurts putting a 29g through a thick rubber stopper and then into your stomach lol. The smaller ones dull more it seems
Yes they do. But i have been doing daily injects for many years. been lifting for 50 so discomfort is just a way off life for me. If i want less discomfort i do sub-q in my thighs. The liquid really doesn't care where it goes and disperses the same from my experience.

Ok bro get some 30g or 31g for peptides thats what i use. Dont take the stopper out that sounds like a bad idea in my opinion.

Ive never heard of it being done this way lol.

Wouldnt that increase bacterial potential? Or things getting in?
for sure but I don't care and nothing ever happened to me and I'm doing it since long time lol.

For me is an easyier and convenient way to avoid dull needles, backloading is not for me.

Back