how to inject thick liquids?

enhanced334

I got this premixed hgh that is in 3ml fluid (enough to fill the whole vial, so I can't add enough sterile water until a good amount is used) and it's thick as shit. It's completely fine drawing it in, but when I inject I can only push a small amount into my body, like 70% remains in the syringe. I've tried drawing it in and then drawing some sterile water and trying to mix in the syringe to dilute it but when I inject a portion of it remains that is just as thick as the hgh itself, which makes me think only the water is being pushed.

So what can be a solution to get all the hgh in my body? I'm using a 25g 1 inch needle which I think is pretty thick already for injections and a 2ml luer slip syringe.

I got this premixed hgh that is in 3ml fluid (enough to fill the whole vial, so I can't add enough sterile water until a good amount is used) and it's thick as shit. It's completely fine drawing it in, but when I inject I can only push a small amount into my body, like 70% remains in the syringe. I've tried drawing it in and then drawing some sterile water and trying to mix in the syringe to dilute it but when I inject a portion of it remains that is just as thick as the hgh itself, which makes me think only the water is being pushed.

So what can be a solution to get all the hgh in my body? I'm using a 25g 1 inch needle which I think is pretty thick already for injections and a 2ml luer slip syringe.
are you even sure what you have is hgh? Not naming the source is kinda questionable, maybe someone else has had same or similar experiences with this "mystery source" You might try to be more transparent about your situation, you might get some kind of answers

it's a domestic source, you wouldn't know. At this point what is done is done, so ideally I would like to know maybe if I can buy a different type of syringe or needle for this problem. Again, I use 25g 1 inch for injections and luer slip syringe.
how do you know one of the hundreds of members on this forum hasn't heard of your "domestic source" is it that much of a secret ? You must be buying bunk hgh from this " mystery domestic source " lol get real man!

Also , this is a harm reduction forum, transparent posts and naming the source of this "potential bunk hgh" would be helpful to a future customers who might come accros this " mystery source" from potentially buying said "thick hgh" and causing potential harm idk , but its my opinion that you'll get better answers to your questions being more transparent in the future