Balkan Proviron

B Ware

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I have been running this stuff for a while and just stocked up again so decided to have it tested. They tested well! I randomly picked 5 pills and sent them to Jano where he picked 3 from the 5 for testing. Totally blind testing.

5EDC24D8-2952-46C8-A70E-89A6B8FC9840.jpeg

8A539EAB-9611-4F2E-8769-79A5F0F9CDFD.jpeg

Perfectly dosed. This is an expected outcome with a true GMP facility. Unfortunately prices are too high.

Just depends on when you buy. I’ve purchased twice and both times were during BIG sales. Actually, after I did the math I walked away with the cheapest highest dosed proviron on the market.

As far as gmp facility. Ehh, I’m sure you’re one of those guys who think they’re an actual pharma company. I honestly just use them for proviron. I know they work hard for their reputation and would like for everyone to believe they are a true pharma standard company so felt like they would be a good bet for proviron.

Just depends on when you buy. I’ve purchased twice and both times were during BIG sales. Actually, after I did the math I walked away with the cheapest highest dosed proviron on the market.

As far as gmp facility. Ehh, I’m sure you’re one of those guys who think they’re an actual pharma company. I honestly just use them for proviron. I know they work hard for their reputation and would like for everyone to believe they are a true pharma standard company so felt like they would be a good bet for proviron.
Their products are used in some academic papers I’ve read and apparently they are one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Moldova, that’s a green light for me lol

Just FYI, peer reviewed studies published on Pumbed don't use UG stuff...

Just FYI, peer reviewed studies published on Pumbed don't use UG stuff...
Well said, I believe there are one or two other studies which used Balkan products too, and of course studies using Iranian brands like Caspian Tamin. Anyone who says these brands aren’t pharma doesn’t know what they’re speaking about. However, is it fine to say that these companies likely don’t have as stringent rules as a company like Bayer or Rotexmedica? Probably.

Well said, I believe there are one or two other studies which used Balkan products too, and of course studies using Iranian brands like Caspian Tamin. Anyone who says these brands aren’t pharma doesn’t know what they’re speaking about. However, is it fine to say that these companies likely don’t have as stringent rules as a company like Bayer or Rotexmedica? Probably.

There is no such thing as Pharma Tren.....
Just because cerifcatioons and laws are lacking in the eastern bloc, doesnt mean it is the same as the powerhouse Pharmaceutical companies.

If your local US UGL became legal, as a result of corruption or bribery, that doesnt immediatly or automatically put it as a GTG lab.

Just because cerifcatioons and laws are lacking in the eastern bloc, doesnt mean it is the same as the powerhouse Pharmaceutical companies.

If your local US UGL became legal, as a result of corruption or bribery, that doesnt immediatly or automatically put it as a GTG lab.
Well there is kinda... not pharma as in used for people for pharma is broad and can include studies and such in which case they would source the purest possible product from someone like sigma aldrige.

Never said there was buddy but of course it depends on your definition of ‘pharma’ at the end of the day. I wouldn’t say it’s so black and white as a yes or no answer though.

Is trenbolone still used in the medicinal world as a form of treatment? Definitely not, but that doesn’t mean it’s not being manufactured by unscrupulous companies in accordance with GMP. Here’s an article that has some photos of the Balkan factory, and frankly I don’t think any UGL has a setup like theirs lol, and I don’t think any ugl is produced everyday OTC drugs like paracetamol either. Production of Domestic Medicines in Accordance with European Standards. A Trip to Balkan Pharmaceuticals Factory. PHOTO and VIDEO

Also in my post I made it pretty clear that it probably isn’t fair comparing them to more well known and reputable pharmaceutical brands like Bayer, but at the end of the day if we’re going to be pendatic then I’d also group other European pharmaceutical brands like Galenika and Asian brands such as the Iranian Abdi Ibrahim which is known in our world for their anapolon with Balkan Pharmaceuticals as well.

Never said there was buddy but of course it depends on your definition of ‘pharma’ at the end of the day. I wouldn’t say it’s so black and white as a yes or no answer though.

Is trenbolone still used in the medicinal world as a form of treatment? Definitely not, but that doesn’t mean it’s not being manufactured by unscrupulous companies in accordance with GMP. Here’s an article that has some photos of the Balkan factory, and frankly I don’t think any UGL has a setup like theirs lol, and I don’t think any ugl is produced everyday OTC drugs like paracetamol either. Production of Domestic Medicines in Accordance with European Standards. A Trip to Balkan Pharmaceuticals Factory. PHOTO and VIDEO

Also in my post I made it pretty clear that it probably isn’t fair comparing them to more well known and reputable pharmaceutical brands like Bayer, but at the end of the day if we’re going to be pendatic then I’d also group other European pharmaceutical brands like Galenika and Asian brands such as the Iranian Abdi Ibrahim which is known in our world for their anapolon with Balkan Pharmaceuticals as well.

They're undoubtedly the best the UGL market has to offer in my opinion.
I see them on the same level as many Chinese Pharma, a lot of "Generic" higher end GH is actually Chinese Pharma, but doesnt compare to legit Western GH pens.
Let's remember that even Balkan has had some fucked up dosing in the past.

I'd have to argue against the same stance on Abdi Ibrahim, as they predominantly do not make gear, I'd say they are best known in the PED world for their T4/T3

I would also have to say, some of the BIG Boy UGLs WOULD become like Balkan over here, if they had the ability to bribe/coerce and actually have a "Legal" facility.

Hell, let's look at the Fentanyl production plants in China, they're fucking CRAZY huge and powerful, but they're pumping Fentanyl onto the streets around the world, they're LEGAL drug kingpins, really depends on the country.

Sure, Balkan creates other products, of course.
But at the end of the day, their bread and butter is gear.

No real Pharma company, the WORLD OVER makes their meat and potatoes by selling illegal AAS and ancillarys around the world.

Not to say they arent qaulity, not to say they dint have great gear, but at the end of the day, they're REALLY awesome Gear peddlers.

That's just my opinion,
Any opinion about them is just as valid as the next, just comes down to the individual and their perspective brother.

Balkan also makes antibiotics and a shit load of other medicine for the farmacies they have good gear also only thing could be better is the carrier oil.
I personally trust them over other ugls.
You just have to watch out for the fakes.

Balkan also makes antibiotics and a shit load of other medicine for the farmacies they have good gear also only thing could be better is the carrier oil.
I personally trust them over other ugls.
You just have to watch out for the fakes.

I havnt heard of many bad reactions to the peach pit oil.
Pretty good stuff really, dont know of anyone else that uses it off the top of my head.
Dont like the consistency?

It can cause inflammation in some people it raises C reactive protein.other than that they are g2g.
I prefer to use them for stuff i cant get pharma grade.

It can cause inflammation in some people it raises C reactive protein.other than that they are g2g.
I prefer to use them for stuff i cant get pharma grade.

Damn
Didnt know that

Yeah, 100%
Balkan is good shit, nothing against them
Qaulity stuff, I would do the same where I need an item but cant get Pharma, they're the NEXT best thing imho

As mentioned and well said by @Silentlemon1011... I see both sides. They did some corrupt back door deal and are indeed labeled as a “ pharmaceutical“ company. But, that only flies in their country and it’s hard for the rest of us to accept it. The fact that they produce and sell their aas out the back door should say it all. Also, as mentioned, “tren” and other products like it. Tren is not pharma. Meaning these guys are buying their raws the same place everyone else is. They are nothing more than a wealthy UGL that produce good products.

Break out the pitch forks if ya like. But a true pharma company wouldn’t brew/sell the products these guys do. They would sell true pharma products and they wouldn’t do so out the back door.

As mentioned and well said by @Silentlemon1011... I see both sides. They did some corrupt back door deal and are indeed labeled as a “ pharmaceutical“ company. But, that only flies in their country and it’s hard for the rest of us to accept it. The fact that they produce and sell their aas out the back door should say it all. Also, as mentioned, “tren” and other products like it. Tren is not pharma. Meaning these guys are buying their raws the same place everyone else is. They are nothing more than a wealthy UGL that produce good products.

Break out the pitch forks if ya like. But a true pharma company wouldn’t brew/sell the products these guys do. They would sell true pharma products and they wouldn’t do so out the back door.
Tren as Parabolan was sold for humans in the past.Blakan did a resurrection on it.
I dont know where they buy the raws but i sure think they have better quality control than a ugl brewing in the bathroom.
Im sure they test everything and risk of contamination is very low compared to others.
You can check what products they have on their website its a shit load of meds.

Tren as Parabolan was sold for humans in the past.Blakan did a resurrection on it.
I dont know where they buy the raws but i sure think they have better quality control than a ugl brewing in the bathroom.
Im sure they test everything and risk of contamination is very low compared to others.
You can check what products they have on their website its a shit load of meds.

Parabolan was only ever prescribed in France and that was nearly 25 years ago. What do you mean “Balkan did a resurrection of it”? Are you saying they got governments to allow them to prescribe it to patients? Don’t be silly.

I’m sure they do have better equipment than most. After all, they pay a premium to their government to allow them to operate legally. They do take pride in that certification and produce great products.

Again, I see both sides. To the rest of the world they are a good UGL. To some like yourself they are pharma because their government allows them to say so but that didn’t come cheap. Sure, they sell some phamra meds but what you’re not getting is they sell some underground stuff as well. They also sell it to distributors that are here who I assure you don’t have a medical license to buy from them. A year or so ago anabolic lab made an error in testing one of their products. Before it was made public that it was an error Balkan got involved and stated that they back their products and blah blah blah. Point being, a “pharma” lab got involved in testing here. A “pharmaceutical” company has no business in a place like this defending their products. Again, so far I believe they have been tested more than most and everything has came back great which makes them a good UGL thus far but there’s a reason they are being tested. Until a legit world wide phamra company starts selling this stuff out the back door we will continue to test.

Thay are pharma dude they sell antibiotics in the pharmacy and not only moldova.
So they are a phama company that also sell
Anabolics that are licenced in one country at least.And that is more than most.
Yes Balkan have started as a ugl and have evolved into this big company that stay true to their roots that is selling anabolics.
Are they the same as bayer? No they are not but they are the next best thing for stuff you cant get from bayer.
Becouse they have pharma facility and the means to do things right.
So i think they have special position in the anabolics game.
They have the ability and facility to produce very good anabolics i get what you are talking about the bribes and stuff but you can check them out on the internet its not like they pay some bribe and produce the stuff out of a barn or some dirty shit like that.
I live near Moldova and have used shit load of Blakan and was always good stuff i cant say that to many ugls.

View: https://youtu.be/NguZKTSp3hA

Found this video posted from a Romanian news channel giving a tour of Balkan Pharmaceuticals. Scroll through 18:20 and look at those beautiful amps getting packaged :)

I put my trust on Balkan, its just making sure you have the real item as many counterfeits are floating around Turkey, Bulgaria, and some areas of Romania.

If a source carries Balkan then chances are they are also carrying Sp Laboratories (Underground non licensed brand) if they are a veried reseller on Sp site then I buy from them.