Bann Connor

Do you agree to bann Connor for being too retarded?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

dennia

As you know this guy thinks steroids will disappear and can't understand that this is not the case even after many people try to explain to him.
So can we end this guy suffering and bann from this forum?

I think we are all entitled to our opinions, even if they are unpopular or downright incorrect. I've noticed other members here have no problem providing a rebuttal to his posts.
My opinion is to get out of here with that cancel culture bs.

I think we are all entitled to our opinions, even if they are unpopular or downright incorrect. I've noticed other members here have no problem providing a rebuttal to his posts.
My opinion is to get out of here with that cancel culture bs.
You can't have opinions over facts and spread that stupid opinions all over raws threads just because is your opinions and you are retarded.
Facts is facts get over it. Your opinions doesn't matter when there is facts

This is meso. Not facebook, let the retards speak so that we can have some fun with them.

I don't belive everything i read, I read things of interest and make my own opinions from what other say. If its bullshit its bullshit .

You make or break your reputation hear, if this quack doesn't want a good reputation, then let him dig his grave, will help fill it in for him.

You can't have opinions over facts and spread that stupid opinions all over raws threads just because is your opinions and you are retarded.
i think i translated that well enough to get your point. But I dont think disagreeing with someone is a reason to have them banned. That's a dangerous stance to take.

i think i translated that well enough to get your point. But I dont think disagreeing with someone is a reason to have them banned. Thienat's a dangerous stance to take.
Is like a guy that believes the earth is flat coming to a forum of science and keep telling the same story without any argument and the members keep explaining him that this is not the case. Now I think that I translated to you well enough to get a point. Is not something to disagree or not it's facts and guy is retarded.

Is like a guy that believes the earth is flat coming to a forum of science and keep telling the same story without any argument and the members keep explaining him that this is not the case. Now I think that I translated to you well enough to get a point. Is not something to disagree or not it's facts and guy is retarded.

He isn't breaking any rules. You can't ban members for being steadfast in their uneducated, pulled from the ass opinions.

He was the same way when he cried bunk on every lab because he didn't know how to eat properly.

He has a bad habit of being wrong and trying pointlessly to argue that he's right. Put him on ignore and enjoy the silence.

He isn't breaking any rules. You can't ban members for being steadfast in their uneducated, pulled from the ass opinions.

He was the same way when he cried bunk on every lab because he didn't know how to eat properly.

He has a bad habit of being wrong and trying pointlessly to argue that he's right. Put him on ignore and enjoy the silence.
Being uneducated is not the problem because there is guys explaining how things are but being retarded on every post is the problem

cmon i think @dennia was just joking

@Connor 25257 if you’re really overwhelmed and youre suffering, save some money, stock a couple of thousands of raw and learn homebrewing.. we could help ya being good at brewing.. i learned here too…

i m not pissed by your panic messages about raw disappearing because no one stopped coke heroin lsd marijuana fentanyl whatever and no one will stop stupid aas… they cant… the dark side will always win… rising from the darkness…

if you wont stock up raws and learn brewing i ll click yes in this survey, i swear to the beard of @BigBaldBeardGuy

So who are you to decide what is opinion and fact? I haven't read any of his stuff. Don't care to. It doesn't matter. But you stepping up and trying to act as censor and controller is bullshit. People (should) have free will and the ability to form their own opinions and express those viewpoints freely whether you agree with them or not. This cancel bullshit needs to end already.

So who are you to decide what is opinion and fact? I haven't read any of his stuff. Don't care to. It doesn't matter. But you stepping up and trying to act as censor and controller is bullshit. People (should) have free will and the ability to form their own opinions and express those viewpoints freely whether you agree with them or not. This cancel bullshit needs to end already.
It's not me who decide what is facts and what isn't. What is facts is clear and trying endless to explain to that retard
Is one thing to have a opinion for example I like blue you like red and other is to express aggressive a idea that is only in your stupid mind and has no place in reality.

It's not me who decide what is facts and what isn't. What is facts is clear and trying endless to explain to that retard
Is one thing to have a opinion for example I like blue you like red and other is to express aggressive a idea that is only in your stupid mind and has no place in reality.

he s not really worried, because if he was he would have saved some cash and stocked up some aas for ever… he s just a problematic guy.. if he wanted to learn how to brew he could do it here.. he would receive ton of help

he s not really worried, because if he was he would have saved some cash and stocked up some aas for ever… he s just a problematic guy.. if he wanted to learn how to brew he could do it here.. he would receive ton of help
Never said he was worried. I said that he is retarded and stupid
If he truly believed this is the end he would buy 1kg of test or whatever he wants to use and that will last until the end of his days. To brew and buy 1 kg of test is a max 800$-900$. Round up to 1000$ and all your worries will be gone

No one knows what Connor truly wants maybe he just wants to be right and for people to agree with him. I get that it happens to me. But at the same time one must accept that they can be wrong i know that one all too well. Connor doesn't seem able to accept it...

I don’t think McGregor took steroids for his bout as he seems to be a bit undersized for a lightweight and wouldn’t have crumpled like a grandma in the first round