Basic/Affordable/Comprehensive Bloodwork

...my pcp says she wouldn't test for testosterone level (or estrogen) when I asked because"guys get upset when they don't think there number is high enough". Ive had mine tested before 600 something as a lard ass lay around drunk ten years ago. Ive since ran a marathon, took up weight lifting and eat much better...why do I need to know MY OWN FUCKING LEVELS? but she knows best. I Left with 10 booster shots of Johnson and Johnson instead. Thanks doc.

...my pcp says she wouldn't test for testosterone level (or estrogen) when I asked because"guys get upset when they don't think there number is high enough". Ive had mine tested before 600 something as a lard ass lay around drunk ten years ago. Ive since ran a marathon, took up weight lifting and eat much better...why do I need to know MY OWN FUCKING LEVELS? but she knows best. I Left with 10 booster shots of Johnson and Johnson instead. Thanks doc.
What would be the closest state to travel to for bloodwork? I'm fairly sure you could just go get it done in a different state.

I could. I can get bloodwork in NY, I'll just have to pay and it has to be in person. The doc I went to was covered by insurance for all the good it does.
What would be the closest state to travel to for bloodwork? I'm fairly sure you could just go get it done in a different state.