Bayer Rimobolan recipe?

y777

Hello folks

Does anyone have the recipe that Bayer uses for primo ! I know it used castor oil but wondering if they only use BB or both BA+BB and at what percentage ?

Thank you

Hello folks

Does anyone have the recipe that Bayer uses for primo ! I know it used castor oil but wondering if they only use BB or both BA+BB and at what percentage ?

Thank you
Castor oii
Bayer uses no BA. One time use ampule.

I think BB is around 34%. @narta knows

Castor oii
Bayer uses no BA. One time use ampule.

I think BB is around 34%. @narta knows
Appreciate it.

Is BA a must if brewing into multi use vials at higher bb ?

I made some Proviron using Schering’s patent recipe (castor + ~55% bb) and now wondering if I should have put in some Ba. Apologies for being off topic …

Appreciate it.

Is BA a must if brewing into multi use vials at higher bb ?

I made some Proviron using Schering’s patent recipe (castor + ~55% bb) and now wondering if I should have put in some Ba. Apologies for being off topic …
BA is to prevent bacterial growth. That's what separates one time vs multi

1-2%. I pick 1.5% typically. Just my practice.

Hi guys.

Just wanted to circle back on my original post as I got around to brewing something similar to the Bayer recipe , but did add 1.5% BA.

My go-to primo brew has thus far been 250’mg in castor (2 and 20%) but for low dose ,frequent injections I found it to be a bit annoying because of the lumps it creates when pinning subq For blasts , IM is the way to go , but for. Micro dosing I’ve here doing subq.

Anyway , the Turkish Rimobolan amps have 100mg of Primo in 1mL , containing no BA and 405.6 mg of BB.

My brew:
36.3% BB
1.5% BA
castor oil

Heated the enanthate with the BA until dissolved. Then added the oil and heated some more. Added the BA before filtering.

Pinned 0:30ml, shallow subq (8mm 31g slin pin). Into the love handle area of lower back. Slight burning sensation upon plunging but a day later there is no sign of any lumping at the injection site.

I am quite pleased and am becoming a fan of the higher BB brews. I’m guessing that more of the drug is “pre digested “ when it goes into your body.

Back