Been cruising for 3 years but want to join army

bigboichoi

I'm gonna try to pct and then check my levels I definitely wanna join the army gonna pick an easy mos I gotta do some more research though.

Any other bodybuilders here join the army? I heard it's better to be lean

You dont have a choice. They require your consent to go through your medical records when you are signing up online. They wont progress the application further without that. Its literally one of the first steps.
Singing up online? Back in my day we barely had computers. Not really, but I did get the first iPhone right when it came out. Then flew to a beautiful desert oasis called Iraq.

I wonder if doing something like loading up on test undecanoate would be helpful for someone to get thru boot camp. During graduation/family day have family or friends bring another shot to load up for AIT. Got out the army back in 2011 but never ran cycles or cruised back then.

They changed the PT test from when I was in. It used to be 2 minutes push-ups 2 minutes sit ups and 2 mile run. Scored 80 push-ups 85 sit ups and 12:56 on 2 mile run.

Now it’s some goofy CrossFit style PT test where you are throwing a ball and doing random crap. I was in an infantry unit.

Running and ruck marches was the big thing we did. Lots of it. Endurance/calisthenics was definitely more important than being able to bench press a lot. Big guys would gas out on runs quite abit.

Just FYI- if you're in above average shape for your unit, you will be selected for PEDs drug testing which is random and goes with the typical drug UA. They do it all the time now. I would be aware since you said you want to get back on once you're done with basic. Honestly, it's a bad idea until you're well established in your unit and know your command staff. Then, you can determine if they'll test you or not. Because if they do and you piss hot, the consequences will reach much further than just your time in the military. Your discharge will literally say what you did and that can haunt you for a long time. You won't be eligible for any benefits or entitlements afterwards. You will be a pariah so just keep that in mind. Also, yes some guys are on PEDs but most of them are NCOs and officers so they know who might push for testing and who won't. Be mindful though, if anyone else knows, no matter who, they can use that you're on PEDs to screw you over at anytime. It's a huge risk that can cost everything.

-disabled army vet

Wish you the best!!

Come
I'm gonna try to pct and then check my levels I definitely wanna join the army gonna pick an easy mos I gotta do some more research though.

Any other bodybuilders here join the army? I heard it's better to be lean
Come off 6 months before OCS or Basic and get conditioning up. Pushups, dips, pull ups, sit ups, 2 mile run. Go back on after your schools.

(Disclaimer: @jimmyrenteriajr is accurate, though that is uncommon in most units. Hence feeling out your station and unit after schools)

Basic is a laughable sh&tshow nowadays. Wasn’t hard in my era. I had a heck of a lot of fun.