Beginning a cycle

I'd say 250 is on the low end, you could start there if it's your first cycle and titrate upto 400mg or so and you'll see good gains. All depends on how your body reacts to the Test. I'd also go longer if it were me and go somewhere between 12-16 weeks titrating up then back down to therapeutic levels and just maintain.

assuming training , diet , sleep is on point then a basic first bulk cycle could look like

500mg test C/E a week for 12-16 weeks
Aromatase inhibitor to control e2 sides (Adex or asin)
A SERM in case of gyno

I’d say the 250 a week is trt territory, but the more senior and advanced members can speak in that

I would raise that dose to 300/400 mg and stay there for at least 12/16 weeks and you will probably get solid gains considering is your first cycle.

IMO 500mg is already plenty of test for a first cycle so start lower and see how it will affect you as far as gains and E2 management.

The first cycles are crucial to see how your body react so try to learn as much as possible from them.

Have arimidex and tamoxifen ready just in case but use them only as needed after you see your bloodworks at 4th/5th week mark.

PCT is something I don't do anymore since I'm blasting and cruising so hopefully somebody will give tips on that.

Don't forget that food and training are the keys to a succesfull cycle.