Benefits of adding low dose Tren to TRT for cutting?

lunarloom2500

What can I expect from adding 150mg Tren to 150mg Test per week? I've already used Tren once but it was kind of a fail because my life was all over the place and I couldn’t really focus on training and nutrition. Not gonna happen this time

Don't expect any strength gains. Expect to sweat a lot and have very bad cardio. Expect to be highly impulsive.

It's perfect for a cut. 1:1 Tren A with Test Prop works great for me. With daily lowdose aromasin i don't have too much anger problems. I think keeping estrogen in check is the most important part if you want to have a tolerable tren experience.

I've already used Tren once but it was kind of a fail because my life was all over the place and I couldn’t really focus on training and nutrition. Not gonna happen this time

There is a good chance you will fuck something up anyway, like some relationship or friendship.

Is it a good idea at 21? Most probably not, but you decide.

What can I expect from adding 150mg Tren to 150mg Test per week? I've already used Tren once but it was kind of a fail because my life was all over the place and I couldn’t really focus on training and nutrition. Not gonna happen this time
If you are only taking 150 mg test a week there is no need to add tren . All that will do is make it hard for you to breath and make you sweat all day and night . If you can get your diet and exercise program together I would suggest to take your test higher and higher and see if that gives you what you want . Tren is super strong and can cause lasting damage to your body and brain if not not used properly. Also 150mg of Tren A is a high dose for a beginner if you have good gear

If you are only taking 150 mg test a week there is no need to add tren . All that will do is make it hard for you to breath and make you sweat all day and night . If you can get your diet and exercise program together I would suggest to take your test higher and higher and see if that gives you what you want . Tren is super strong and can cause lasting damage to your body and brain if not not used properly. Also 150mg of Tren A is a high dose for a beginner if you have good gear
I love how you call it a high dose and someone else replied it's a waste… From what I've seen, 150mg isn't low for Tren. My goal is primarily fat loss so I thought Tren would work better than increasing Test.

I love how you call it a high dose and someone else replied it's a waste… From what I've seen, 150mg isn't low for Tren. My goal is primarily fat loss so I thought Tren would work better than increasing Test.
i'd rather add that much test than tren. better yet, get your nutrition right and you will lose fat regardless of what aas you use.
150 mg is not low though, i'm on 70mg a week and it makes a difference

if you're keen on the fat loss effect and dont have enough confidence that you can do it alone (i can relate with that unfortunately) , i'd rather add clen periodically. tren is the worst, i swear