Best EU sites for supps?

I like HSN. Has anyone else used them?
I get peptopro from them. They just increased the price for 500g peptopro to 41 euros from 29. It still says -42% like it did before. Slimy move. Looking for alternatives.

Other bulk powders I usually get from bulk.com. vitaminversand24.com and iherb for supplements.

I like buxtrade.de for some bulk supps, like creatine, nattokinase, taurine, curcumin caps

Did you try the nattokinase? What do you think about it?

I wanted to get some from one of the sources here, but then I found it on buxtrade for half price they are selling it at.
I read that nattokinase contains a fair amount of spermidine, which is why I want it.

Last week, I came across HSN and placed my first order. The prices are significantly lower than what I find locally, even for well-known brands. If the experience goes smoothly, it will be my go-to spot for supplements.

Last week, I came across HSN and placed my first order. The prices are significantly lower than what I find locally, even for well-known brands. If the experience goes smoothly, it will be my go-to spot for supplements.
You won't be disappointed. They even post labwork for their products (most of them).

You won't be disappointed. They even post labwork for their products (most of them).
By getting the "savings plan," adding a discount code, and subscribing to their newsletter, I ended up with a significant extra discount on top of an already nice price cut compared to ordering locally.

Now, I'm just curious about how long shipping to the Netherlands will take with their free option. The website mentioned that the free shipping could take 3-4 weeks, whereas the paid option (Which costs 30$ on top) would deliver in just 3-4 days.

By getting the "savings plan," adding a discount code, and subscribing to their newsletter, I ended up with a significant extra discount on top of an already nice price cut compared to ordering locally.

Now, I'm just curious about how long shipping to the Netherlands will take with their free option. The website mentioned that the free shipping could take 3-4 weeks, whereas the paid option (Which costs 30$ on top) would deliver in just 3-4 days.
Better wait with their free shipping. Their paid one does jack shit.

This won't be an issue long-term if you know beforehand what you need to resupply.

Did you try the nattokinase? What do you think about it?

I wanted to get some from one of the sources here, but then I found it on buxtrade for half price they are selling it at.
I read that nattokinase contains a fair amount of spermidine, which is why I want it.
Well I'm taking it blind, there's no real way to measure or feel it doing anything, but the papers I read on it seemed to suggest that it could do no harm so I figured why not. It tastes disgusting so make sure you can make capsules

Well I'm taking it blind, there's no real way to measure or feel it doing anything, but the papers I read on it seemed to suggest that it could do no harm so I figured why not. It tastes disgusting so make sure you can make capsules
Thanks.
It's supposed to also be good for digestion, so i thought maybe you noticed something to do with that.
But, yes, I understand that you don't "feel" it.
So, the instructions on the packet that say to dissolve it in water are a no.

I have eaten natto, the little box of frozen fermented beans.
With soy sauce, it's not too awful but the stringy, sticky bits that make you think you are eating snot or something do not make for a pleasant experience.
I would avoid offering it to your mates when they come over for dinner.
Not a pretty sight.