Best filtration set up.

bonacris

Can anyone share their filtration set up. I was looking at the getting the glass set up as I have an autoclave and so would just need the buchner funnel, erlenmeyer flask, paper filters and a pump.
Is this set up the best for large volumes

Have been using nylon and pvdf bottle top filters but getting harder to come across

Money isn't an issue so hit me up with whatever.

Located in Europe. I work in a lab an even stand stuff like eppendorf tips are incredible hard to get

Can anyone share their filtration set up. I was looking at the getting the glass set up as I have an autoclave and so would just need the buchner funnel, erlenmeyer flask, paper filters and a pump.
Is this set up the best for large volumes

Have been using nylon and pvdf bottle top filters but getting harder to come across

Money isn't an issue so hit me up with whatever.

Peristaltic pump with capsule filters and g2g.

e-bay isnt an option for you?
All ship from US ,UK or China. All of which take ages and come with extra charges and taxes. Nothing will ship from UL because of brexit and they keep having to refund customers

You've had success with this method? I have glass sand core vacuum filter but its not so easy to clean. This method looks promising

I wonder how fast that is compared to a Peristaltic pump , what would be the downside ? Speed ?
Maybe would still be fairly quick into a moderately sized receiving container? I definitely want to try this. Does anyone have a spec requirement on the electric pump or are they all pretty standard?