Best practice for BPC-157 for a tendon injury?

I had shoulder surgery last February (subacromial decompression and rotator cuff debridement) during my recovery I injected both BPC-157 (350 micrograms) and TB-500 (1mg) into the shoulder with a 27G 1/2 inch slin pin 2x per day. I tried to do it as close as possible to where I was having rotator cuff/ tendon pain.

I think it helped speed up recovery and my shoulder feels great now.

I had shoulder surgery last February (subacromial decompression and rotator cuff debridement) during my recovery I injected both BPC-157 (350 micrograms) and TB-500 (1mg) into the shoulder with a 27G 1/2 inch slin pin 2x per day. I tried to do it as close as possible to where I was having rotator cuff/ tendon pain.

I think it helped speed up recovery and my shoulder feels great now.
I've thought about trying this stuff out I have had 2 shoulder surgerys and am now nursing a partially torn calf. Where at on the shoulder are you actually injecting?

I've thought about trying this stuff out I have had 2 shoulder surgerys and am now nursing a partially torn calf. Where at on the shoulder are you actually injecting?
I can feel what i think is a ligament that is near the middle of my delt. That is what seems to cause me pain and inflation so I would inject all around that. I think as long as you are close to the area where you need healing it will help.

im currently using bpc157&tb500 for tennis elbow i wanted to know can i put these two peptides in the same syringe as to minimize injections?

Using it for an extended amount of time I found myself quite depressed and anxious. I had to stop I didn't even finish my last vial because of it.
Late addition here, but it seems there's missing info on BPC-157. It's a VERY strong neuroprotective. BPC has direct effects on brain chemistry, and the regulation of dopamine and serotonin. Some studies have shown antidepressant effects. Studies have shown it makes amphetamines less effective.

A close friend took BPC-157 and said it felt like their antidepressants stopped working. People have noted it stops caffeine from having a stimulating effect. BPC-157 personally makes it feel like alcohol doesn't really intoxicate me, and I feel no negative change in wellness.

Be VERY wary if you're on drugs for mental health. They may literally stop working.

Late addition here, but it seems there's missing info on BPC-157. It's a VERY strong neuroprotective. BPC has direct effects on brain chemistry, and the regulation of dopamine and serotonin. Some studies have shown antidepressant effects. Studies have shown it makes amphetamines less effective.

A close friend took BPC-157 and said it felt like their antidepressants stopped working. People have noted it stops caffeine from having a stimulating effect. BPC-157 personally makes it feel like alcohol doesn't really intoxicate me, and I feel no negative change in wellness.

Be VERY wary if you're on drugs for mental health. They may literally stop working.
I don't know about negating the effects of alcohol, but it might. I read a paper that said it cures a hangover in mice. Didn't say what the mice prefer to drink.

im currently using bpc157&tb500 for tennis elbow i wanted to know can i put these two peptides in the same syringe as to minimize injections?
Yes, if you clean the tops of both vials with alcohol. You can also load one vial with the activated liquid of another vial. Just be gentle and don't agitate the solution.