Best type of email address to use for online orders?

DannZ

Should it be something like ProtonMail, even if the vendor themselves use protonmail? What would be another provider of encrypted email?

Gmail with your social security number as the password. They’ll never see it coming.

why’re you looking for other opinions when you already have the answer in your question?

Why so much worry? If the police, or any other agency was that worried about stuff, they could bust all the main line dealer distributing in the USA if they wanted. I really don't think steroids is their top priority.

Most people end up in jail for the same reason... their friends ratted on them. Nothing Hi tech.

Also is a VPN necessary if you are able to relocate to send the order?
Relocate what? I mean my VPN costs dollars a month. So why not.

I use ProtonMail. Is it the best I can't say. So far Im still taking shits in my own house so that's something

I use proton and tutanota.. some soirces prefer one over the other.. I also use VPN and tor.. I beyond secure.. I use a unlocked dead s20.. which then gets VPN from my good phone.. and I use the dead device for everything aas related forums all of it.. is it a pain yes but it gets to be normal after awhile.. Is this nessacary.. for me yes... $600 for tje device and there is zero trail to me and anythong I'm doing.. if the alphabet boys wanted me this wouldn't stop them.. but I see this as my safest most anonymous route

Relocate what? I mean my VPN costs dollars a month. So why not.

I use ProtonMail. Is it the best I can't say. So far Im still taking shits in my own house so that's something

How do you pay the monthly fee? A credit card??

I was referring to merely relocating physically whenever you wanted to make a purchase

How do you pay the monthly fee? A credit card??

I was referring to merely relocating physically whenever you wanted to make a purchase
Like moving? Why would I move everytime I had an order come in. That'd be enough times to count on both Hands in a 2 year period.

Yep i run nord

Gmail. Dont fucking matter, if they want ya theyll get ya. And the small time guy ordering for himself they could give a fuck abt anyways

Like moving? Why would I move everytime I had an order come in. That'd be enough times to count on both Hands in a 2 year period.

Yep i run nord

I meant relocating yourself and your computer for the hour or so it takes to do the business

I bring this up because it seems that every VPN is kinda pointless now, and the "encrypted" emails are all compromised

Gmail. Dont fucking matter, if they want ya theyll get ya. And the small time guy ordering for himself they could give a fuck abt anyways

Whatever you're ordering chances are if they get you its large enough for intent to distribute. Why these vendors don't exclusively use wickr is beyond me tbh

I meant relocating yourself and your computer for the hour or so it takes to do the business

I bring this up because it seems that every VPN is kinda pointless now, and the "encrypted" emails are all compromised
I usually order when I'm out of town so it arrives when I get home. However I'd still use a VPN and put it to a country that doesn't extradite information.

Why so much worry? If the police, or any other agency was that worried about stuff, they could bust all the main line dealer distributing in the USA if they wanted. I really don't think steroids is their top priority.

Most people end up in jail for the same reason... their friends ratted on them. Nothing Hi tech.
Exactly all these other "security and safety precautions" are just ways to sell the idea of security. It's security theater. It really comes down to how important you as an individual are. Everything is tracable and crackable with enough effort.

telios.io

Decentralized (peer to peer), blockchain email. Local storage protected by seed phrase.

Proton perhaps, there are alternatives of course. I also use Tor for browsing and searching for something like this.

Proton perhaps, there are alternatives of course. I also use Tor for browsing and searching for something like this.
Proton is good, but still has your emails in its server and they WILL give them up if a law enforcement agency sends an official request.

Tor is not optimal because the exit node can be compromised. Use a no log vpn that can be purchased by anonymous means with no trail back to you or your ip.