Beware of New scammer AAS source

Milojanapo

Hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled websites that sell controlled substances are prohibited.
posted 3min ago

Beware of new scam shop​

lg.php

HI .. just a warning ..beware of this shop .. Gold-Monk Labs
scammed me on 1580usd ..
BEWARE

MIloSweden

HI guys ,,nothing fishy here i use to order allot of raws from China ,,recently my regular supplier changed line of work to herbs for some reason , i usually get mails from different suppliers ,,apparently fishing mails , my fault i did not check the seller webpage properly ,, later after payment , they tried to scam me on more money by claiming they made a mistake and shipped more then what i paid for and asked for more money (bitcoin) ,,the moment they wrote me that mail i understood it was a scam even though in the beginning they did send me a link that the parcel been sent ,,but what they do is the order an electronic ..YOU KNOW the chinese never send more then what you paid for ..that have never happened i the AAS world history and will never happen ... so just wach guys for shops that are newly sett up like this scammer

and plz if you have some spare time bomb them with fake orders

Man, I feel your pain and it's f* up...

But you have to be more careful, this is 2023 you should check your sources throughly before buying, let alone spending that much money. I'm not bashing you, just that all this warning is for a reason. We always warn people if something is off. No mercy for scammers on meso.

YOU KNOW the chinese never send more then what you paid for ..that have never happened i the AAS world history
You don't know "the chinese" as evidenced by your next best option being a random source with no online presence other than (really) shitty website that contacted you by mail. There are plenty of examples of sources sending extra and doing more than the minimum required, and before you ask me "where?", check out the threads of raw sources on ProMuscle that have been around for a decade or longer.

That sucks but who in their right mind orders anything let alone that much money from some random email? Did we suddenly fall back to 1990 with ads in the back of magazines that we randomly sent money to and just waiting and hoping to get what we ordered?

That sucks but who in their right mind orders anything let alone that much money from some random email? Did we suddenly fall back to 1990 with ads in the back of magazines that we randomly sent money to and just waiting and hoping to get what we ordered?
Facts, Meso makes it so easy to find good sources…I don’t understand how people are still falling for shit like this.