Cat Café EU & US domestic

Of course they found a big shitload of customers data. Liska was not as OPSEC as some of the guys here who still to this day ride his dick make you believe.

At the end of the day it is just another source claiming things to make more profit.
Exactly what I tried warning people in another thread about another source when I asked for proof to make customers feel better but people attacked me.

You're alive!!!!

giphy.webp

It's pretty unlikely imprisonment would be imposed for a first offense of this type. Even in the Drug War US it's rare, never mind Europe where you get out of prison for murder in 20 years or less.

Probably on some kind of pre-trial release or probation.
I really hope so. I wish nothing but the best for Liska.

I really hope so. I wish nothing but the best for Liska.
i wish him the best.

Wouldnt it be breaking of probation / house arrest terms or whatever its called in Germany to log back into your old steroid dealing account? for me that is what makes it less probable its him. I certainly dont know the local laws there, keep that in mind.

i wish him the best.

Wouldnt it be breaking of probation / house arrest terms or whatever its called in Germany to log back into your old steroid dealing account? for me that is what makes it less probable its him. I certainly dont know the local laws there, keep that in mind.

Obviously I cant say for certain, but I've never heard of a prohibition being
imposed on social media accounts. More like "don't commit any new crimes" would be the only restriction, and a probably a lawyer telling you not to discuss details until the case is resolved.

Have you ever heard of a "sting" to catch users? Hardly seems worth the effort with packs being seized at the border every day.