Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions (Canadian Domestic)

Great an easy conversations, package was done right shipping was great. T400 is very smooth no complaints. Dbol I started at 75mg first two days got bad headaches, dropped it down to 50mg an doubled my water intake now all is good!

Effects wise still to early to touch on that but alot of vets I speak too, speak very highly of the lab
40mg max is all I think you'd ever really need.

20mg max for your first few cycles.

No wonder you had headaches lol

Lmfao

So much stupidity these days I remember the days when 20 to 25 was a standard dose
With these kids it's more like "back in my day"

You got morons like the tren twins running around taking God knows what at idiotic doses and the kids watching idolize these lunatics.

Not my first cycle, an I've ran 50mg of dbol many of times with no issues at all, I've known of guys running 100mg of dbol or even anadrol. It was a horrible mistake I was hoping to just get more out of it.

Also forums are the only "media" I use I'm a pretty busy guy, it was obviously a personal mistake definitely won't go that high again.

I got thick skin you can run your mouth over a screen all you like lol

40mg max is all I think you'd ever really need.

20mg max for your first few cycles.

No wonder you had headaches lol
Thank you for the great advice! Much appreciated. Depending on the dose of the pill I use a pill cutter, an do smaller doses through out my day. So for my case 25mg I'll split

Lab setup looks good. Just a friendly suggestion , pictures of some of your inventory such as vials next to your lab setup would be helpful . To get some more trust.
(As some bad actors will try sneaky shit and contact brew equipment companies and tell them to hold a paper with writing next to their equipment .)

Lab setup looks good. Just a friendly suggestion , pictures of some of your inventory such as vials next to your lab setup would be helpful . To get some more trust.
(As some bad actors will try sneaky shit and contact brew equipment companies and tell them to hold a paper with writing next to their equipment .)
You gotta be fucking kidding right?

I wish I was. Besides it only takes a couple of minutes to move vials and orals to the same room.

And most folks want to see pictures of existing inventory for new sources.

Just a friendly suggestion, maybe read some threads and learn how things are done around here before acting like an authority in vetting labs with your 27 total posts.

That has never been a requirement.

Man, been a bit since I went Cad Domestic, but I put in a small test order to see how it flows.

Hi all. Just giving my feedback on Ace 150mg Primo. For me, even at 2ml shot (300mg) NO PIP !

That's great news, every other lab I've tried in the past with a brew above 100mg always stung and lingered like a bitch.... now I can actually get in 600mg a week a lot easier. 2cents worth.
I knew that you would enjoy it my friend. Thank you for the feedback.

Many other clients have also mentioned that 2-3ML shots are smooth and PIP free. I can attest to that as well :)

600MG a week is a great addition to a summer cycle. One of my favorites.

Not my first cycle, an I've ran 50mg of dbol many of times with no issues at all, I've known of guys running 100mg of dbol or even anadrol. It was a horrible mistake I was hoping to just get more out of it.

Also forums are the only "media" I use I'm a pretty busy guy, it was obviously a personal mistake definitely won't go that high again.

I got thick skin you can run your mouth over a screen all you like lol
50mg dbol is enough for the average gym rat ...the average gym rat really shouldn't be eating pills but they will anyhow just like I did ....remember with pills it's easy come easy go...your better off doing a long and well thought out injectable only cycle ...and cruise in between blasts

50mg dbol is enough for the average gym rat ...the average gym rat really shouldn't be eating pills but they will anyhow just like I did ....remember with pills it's easy come easy go...your better off doing a long and well thought out injectable only cycle ...and cruise in between blasts
Not so much a gym rat but I appreciate the feedback bro, my next cycle is only going to be injectable. I took time off so I was trying to get some lost size/strength back on/in me!

But besides me, Ace is a great lab, there test can easily be pushed through a slin pin

Sponsors

Latest posts