Ace Pharmaceutical Solutions (Canadian Domestic)

Anyone try their 150mg primo? And the ensuing question, hows the pip, if any?
Our Primo is one of our most popular items and we constantly hear from our clients about how smooth it is with zero PIP, like @Canuck83 mentioned. I can assure you my friend, that you will love it as well!

I’ve used these guys quite a few times over the years. Always a pleasure to do business with. Never had an issue with the product. Highly recommend !

Impressive setup. Its nice to see pictures of what your working with so thanks for that.

Any plans to add MENT to your line up? Its something I've been wanting to try eventually.

I will also have to give you guys a shot soon, maybe for my next cycle.

Impressive setup. Its nice to see pictures of what your working with so thanks for that.

Any plans to add MENT to your line up? Its something I've been wanting to try eventually.

I will also have to give you guys a shot soon, maybe for my next cycle.
Thank you sir!

We did not plan to add MENT but if there is enough interest.. We would be more than happy to add it.

I encourage you to give us a try, you will not be disappointed brother :)

Thank you sir!

We did not plan to add MENT but if there is enough interest.. We would be more than happy to add it.

I encourage you to give us a try, you will not be disappointed brother :)
Thanks man and consider it done.. Summer is just around the corner.. I am definitely eyeing your Primo.

I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but I asked for a list and got it within minutes. That was the fastest response time Ive had yet haha.

This setup is refreshing to see! I was always concerned about not knowing what some labs use in regards to equipment or what their setup is like. This definitely instills confidence. Thanks for showing us.

Are you planning on offering Rad140 at some point? Or any other SARMS?

I'm not sure if it was just a coincidence, but I asked for a list and got it within minutes. That was the fastest response time Ive had yet haha.

This setup is refreshing to see! I was always concerned about not knowing what some labs use in regards to equipment or what their setup is like. This definitely instills confidence. Thanks for showing us.

Are you planning on offering Rad140 at some point? Or any other SARMS?
I strive to answer emails as quickly as possible my friend.

We currently do not have plans to add Rad140 but if there is enough interest, we would be more than happy to add it to the line up. That goes for any item as well!

Which Sarms would you like to see added? I would like others to chime in here as well. Please let me know your thoughts everyone.

Sponsors

Latest posts