Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

It looks like 2 out of the 3 new sources are dropping the ball abit here with comms and transparency with shipping .
Hopefully its only a temporary thing .

I would tend to believe that drop shippers have little to no control over these things.
We could only assume that as they get more customers , they would progressively move further up the chain to a point where they have better access to real time info and better pricing etc . Kind of Like our other 3 lettered mate . Again , all an assumption of course.

Recently, the parcels we transport to the United States and some European countries have become very slow due to transportation channels (due to the reduction of flights, a large number of parcels are waiting for flights at the airport). We have also resent some customers for free. If it takes more than 20 days, please contact me and I will find out the reason. If there is no need to wait, I will choose to resend you for free.
Our transportation channels in the United States are about to change.

Recently, the parcels we transport to the United States and some European countries have become very slow due to transportation channels (due to the reduction of flights, a large number of parcels are waiting for flights at the airport). We have also resent some customers for free. If it takes more than 20 days, please contact me and I will find out the reason. If there is no need to wait, I will choose to resend you for free.
Our transportation channels in the United States are about to change.
Thanks please keep us updated on your shipping timing

Customers whose logistics have not been updated for a long time can chat with me privately on any communication software, and I will check it for you immediately!

Many customers are concerned about our current business situation. I can tell you responsibly that although a lot of things have happened in China recently, we have our own response plan, so in comparison, we are still operating normally! No problems have been encountered.
The form may become strict, we will operate cautiously, and if there is any situation, we will notify you in advance.
Our only problem at present is the slow logistics. We will use a new transportation channel to the United States next Monday, which should be faster!

Many customers are concerned about our current business situation. I can tell you responsibly that although a lot of things have happened in China recently, we have our own response plan, so in comparison, we are still operating normally! No problems have been encountered.
The form may become strict, we will operate cautiously, and if there is any situation, we will notify you in advance.
Our only problem at present is the slow logistics. We will use a new transportation channel to the United States next Monday, which should be faster!
Just a suggestion for your safety. You should remove orals entirely and focus on raw, injectable, and peptides since orals are more strict in China. specially orals like clen which are banned completely.
Maybe you can make oral suspensions just like injectables and they are easier to dose too.

Just a suggestion for your safety. You should remove orals entirely and focus on raw, injectable, and peptides since orals are more strict in China. specially orals like clen which are banned completely.
Maybe you can make oral suspensions just like injectables and they are easier to dose too.
Wtf.

@Senria Don't listen to this shit. We need some quality oral sources. Just figure out a way to keep your noses clean and off the radar.

They haven't responded for 20 hours. I think it's probably because the amount I order is too small.
Are all the people who order here rich?
20 hours before your post it was still around 2200h on a Friday night in China which I think still translates to weekend over there. Probably nothing to do with size of your order but size of things after trying out their own cockbombs.