Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

ordered from sry lab to test their product and from qsc because it's my stable main source.

From sry shipped 28th june - still in china
from qsc shipped 2nd july - already in eu

Same courier, so what it's the problem with sry?

I get an answer from the source via mail. But i think its not the best for share it openly .
If the source share the Info openly i am fine with it .
same answer i think, but due to the other package shipped from qsc(china) to eu, the answer was not belivable

ordered from sry lab to test their product and from qsc because it's my stable main source.

From sry shipped 28th june - still in china
from qsc shipped 2nd july - already in eu

Same courier, so what it's the problem with sry?
This is interesting: I ordered stuffs from Sry, Qsc and Sigma Audley - All of them come from China, not from EU warehouse. Qsc and Sigma shipped them on 22th June. Sry shipped a day earlier. That came well, at last week. But the other two.. nothing.. nada.. All of them shipped by DHL..

This is interesting: I ordered stuffs from Sry, Qsc and Sigma Audley - All of them come from China, not from EU warehouse. Qsc and Sigma shipped them on 22th June. Sry shipped a day earlier. That came well, at last week. But the other two.. nothing.. nada.. All of them shipped by DHL..
let's see how many customers had that issue/delay like ours.. keep updating

Ok, I wanted to write this last week, but could not:
Communication was very easy and friendly with Yura. Payment sent by Alibaba which is somehow more safety / thrustable for me. Items were paid on 14th June, have been shipped on 19th. Package arrived at 1st of July. All items were very-very-very well packed (I think they could survive a nuclear strike.. LoL) So, i am satisfied! keep it up!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 89
Ya GYB/SRY seems to be taking testing seriously and they are aware of the tracking/complaints using FedEx. I'm sure they're trying to look at other avenue's of high clearance rate shipping methods. Once we start seeing variance testing on tablets I think we will have a top notch source here. CS has been great

Ya GYB/SRY seems to be taking testing seriously and they are aware of the tracking/complaints using FedEx. I'm sure they're trying to look at other avenue's of high clearance rate shipping methods. Once we start seeing variance testing on tablets I think we will have a top notch source here. CS has been great
Who’s CS, so many abbreviations I can’t keep up lol. Yep, at least SigmaA and Sry are not hiding their bad tests and trying to find ways to improve their manufacturing.

Yes, we are planning to do that, making each batch more obvious
Hi there, can you check for us what's going on with many of your packages shipped to eu? Mine (for example) was shipped 12 days ago and still in china.

the peptide i buyed from you with this hot tempereture will degradate for sure with all this delay. 15 days shipment is a thing , but this will last 30 days with this timing. this is not a 40$ shipment that i've payed.