Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Ya once it leaves China it's quick but for me it took a solid 1.5 weeks just to be shipped over. It arrived fine though. I think JY has them beat on shipping for sure

Oh so it's not just me, my package has been at a terminal in Shenzhen for 11 days.
I’m only asking because I only got the us shipping company tracking number not the international freight number.
I'm not sure if it's left china yet, I've never used this shipping company before. Don't want to name it just in case.
For safety reasons, we ship within the United States, so the tracking number will not be updated until it arrives in the United States.

Any new information on the new tests? You wrote that the batch you sent did not turn out well and you are sending a new one. What products were affected by that earlier batch?

Any new information on the new tests? You wrote that the batch you sent did not turn out well and you are sending a new one. What products were affected by that earlier batch?
The results of the new batch will be available this week. The previous batch was inspected by customs for too long. The weather is hot now, which has affected the quality of the products that arrived. So we gave up the test of that batch of products.

The results of the new batch will be available this week. The previous batch was inspected by customs for too long. The weather is hot now, which has affected the quality of the products that arrived. So we gave up the test of that batch of products.
Have you sent any tablets as well?