Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Bulk order local resales would be my first guess. Can’t knock the dude for the hustle if that’s it.
Can't knock the dude for trying to pedal untested and bogus products? This guy reeked of bullshit from the start. I'm surprised that people actually bought from him. Seems that some of his products were decent but a good portion of them are crap. With this recent report is true then that's hopefully the last nail in the coffin.

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all of us that if a source is this resistant to testing their products then they are definitely looking to hide something. His thread regularly had obvious shilling as well.

Curious if he will show up here again. I doubt it.

Can't knock the dude for trying to pedal untested and bogus products? This guy reeked of bullshit from the start. I'm surprised that people actually bought from him. Seems that some of his products were decent but a good portion of them are crap. With this recent report is true then that's hopefully the last nail in the coffin.

Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to all of us that if a source is this resistant to testing their products then they are definitely looking to hide something. His thread regularly had obvious shilling as well.

Curious if he will show up here again. I doubt it.

My comment was geared towards BowlOTren not Changland. People freaking out over his email addy. Naw Chris won’t be back here if he does he’ll tell on himself quick

My comment was geared towards BowlOTren not Changland. People freaking out over his email addy. Naw Chris won’t be back here if he does he’ll tell on himself quick
Oh, gotcha. At least the dude is testing what he's buying. Hope he didn't spend too much money because he got ripped the fuck off.

Back