Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

Jesus did you just drop 1500$ on results ?
Probably a ghost rep of the company or paid by source w. Look at the test report that I posted. It shows test e 400 testing as 240 mg from him and you see how he didn't post that report. This is a guy who allegedly purchased these products and blind tested them for good of community

Then he posted only good test results and tried to hide the bad test report he did of the source who he allegedly receives nothing in return for.

Instead of issuing a recall on the product and earning customers of the underdosed. He helps the source sweep under the rug

Probably a ghost rep of the company or paid by source w. Look at the test report that I posted. It shows test e 400 testing as 240 mg from him and you see how he didn't post that report. This is a guy who allegedly purchased these products and blind tested them for good of community

Then he posted only good test results and tried to hide the bad test report he did of the source who he allegedly receives nothing in return for.

Instead of issuing a recall on the product and earning customers of the underdosed. He helps the source sweep under the rug
He posted it in lab testing section. Are you saying it was an accidental post?

Test e is underdosed in the report. Not s

How come you didn't post the bad test report? You tested many products . And only posted the good ones on this lab that you blind tested. One of them came back bad and you didn't post it on this source ?

The Test E was under-dosed as was the Nandrolone.
Test e is underdosed in the report. Not s

How come you didn't post the bad test report? You tested many products . And only posted the good ones on this lab that you blind tested. One of them came back bad and you didn't post it on this source ?

Hey Doctorx, I am one of the oldest members here and I am simply trying to help people.

I've had communications with @Scruf since ive been a member on meso.. Solid dude! You have definitely misspoke, and have no clue what you are babbling about!

Jesus did you just drop 1500$ on results ?
I did. I don’t put anything in my body that is not tested. I have been around for a long time. It’s not that much money if you consider how inexpensive the gear is. Unfortunately Changeland stopped making finished pills and injectables. It’s a shame.

Doctor moron thinks Chris would actually pay someone for testing ? Lol
The post that I quoted in this thread does not include the test e 400 report.

Yet I am the doctor moron? Continue to ass kiss.

He posted a thread with subject tren ace and in it was the tren ace and test e test result . He did not create a separate thread of the test e test result. That's how I was able to discover the report.

He posted a thread with subject tren ace and in it was the tren ace and test e test result . He did not create a separate thread of the test e test result. That's how I was able to discover the report.
Maybe you can do a few grand in testing like @scruDid an show us all how to properly post the results.. if u will check his pozt history you will see that he has tested several sources..

Maybe you can do a few grand in testing like @scruDid an show us all how to properly post the results.. if u will check his pozt history you will see that he has tested several sources..
Now hey im not here to flame him. I even thanked him for testing in his other thread. Just don't like how he didn't post the bad test result of the source. Not cool. Unless it was a coincidence mistake to" forget to post the bad test result ".

I hope so because Who knows if the other source he tested had a bad test result that he didn't post. You know?

You said Scruff was probably paid by the source.

So I’ll repeat it again.

You are a fucking moron if you think Chris or changland would pay a member for reimbursement testing.

Now hey im not here to flame him. I even thanked him for testing in his other thread. Just don't like how he didn't post the bad test result of the source. Not cool. Unless it was a coincidence mistake to" forget to post the bad test result ".

I hope so because Who knows if the other source he tested had a bad test result that he didn't post. You know?
You are a very unlikable guy. Your statements are actually a reflection of your character. You would think someone else would be purposely deceptive or have an agenda because tou is how you think and act. Dude us a super good guy with a kind heart..instead if complementing on something good someone does you find a flaw. Or what u feel is a flaw and try and paint a pi ture of something totally opposite.. maybe one of tour Dr. Friends can help you work through your issues.

Some of their tests are decent, some are terrible. Until they start testing their own products and sharing with us and even better. Incentivizing members to test the source is trash in my mind. Quite a few better vendors with same pricing and a lot more testing out there.

Some of their tests are decent, some are terrible. Until they start testing their own products and sharing with us and even better. Incentivizing members to test the source is trash in my mind. Quite a few better vendors with same pricing and a lot more testing out there.
This vendor quit selling tabs and oils

I don't really pay attention to what they sell. I'm not buying from a sketchy guy who refuses to test.
changland JY SRY Pharmaqo all have the same stuff. Everyone knows it. You don’t need to act like changland was selling mystery shit. You just don’t like Chris.

Also pretty sure changland reshipped my pharmaqo order for me few months ago but not going to upload those details

Changland been around long time..think in 2013 -2015 era they were making centrino labs.

You keep bitching about Chris and the testing but

they had more testing done then PCT Zone. they still might have more testing done then PCT zone honestly. Changland did 9 or 10 total tests.

They came on the forum with 8 tests. You was bitching and moaning at Chris for months, meanwhile PCT zone had a total of three tests done lol. how many PCT zone has now? I think 5 total ?

Is that cause they are sponsored ? You go easy on them ?

changland JY SRY Pharmaqo all have the same stuff. Everyone knows it. You don’t need to act like changland was selling mystery shit. You just don’t like Chris.

Also pretty sure changland reshipped my pharmaqo order for me few months ago but not going to upload those details

Changland been around long time..think in 2013 -2015 era they were making centrino labs.

You keep bitching about Chris and the testing but

they had more testing done then PCT Zone. they still might have more testing done then PCT zone honestly. Changland did 9 or 10 total tests.

They came on the forum with 8 tests. You was bitching and moaning at Chris for months, meanwhile PCT zone had a total of three tests done lol. how many PCT zone has now? I think 5 total ?

Is that cause they are sponsored ? You go easy on them ?
Not sure why you're comparing changeland to PCT zone. How about compare and Changeland to other Chinese vendors that sell similar products?

" Everyone knows" that Chris's products are the same as such and such company and such and such company. WTF are you rambling about?

Yeah, Chris is a douche. But more importantly, he doesn't test anything.

I'll comment in whatever thread I want and whatever way I want. Thank you for your concern though!

Shill harder Amigo.

Not sure why you're comparing changeland to PCT zone. How about compare and Changeland to other Chinese vendors that sell similar products?

" Everyone knows" that Chris's products are the same as such and such company and such and such company. WTF are you rambling about?

Yeah, Chris is a douche. But more importantly, he doesn't test anything.

I'll comment in whatever thread I want and whatever way I want. Thank you for your concern though!

Shill harder Amigo.
Cause you’re bitching about them not doing testing but PCT zone has a total of 5 tests done. Changland had double the amount of that and you’re being a little bitch the whole time they were here saying

GTFO OR TEST, NO ONE BUY FROM THEM.
etc etc.

So my question was, why aren’t you crying in PCT zone saying they are sketchy they only have 5 total tests done, no one buy here , test more or gtfo

Is it cause they are sponsored ?

I’ll compare who ever the fuck I want and you can’t do shit shout it.

How’s that ?

You are a very unlikable guy. Your statements are actually a reflection of your character. You would think someone else would be purposely deceptive or have an agenda because tou is how you think and act. Dude us a super good guy with a kind heart..instead if complementing on something good someone does you find a flaw. Or what u feel is a flaw and try and paint a pi ture of something totally opposite.. maybe one of tour Dr. Friends can help you work through your issues.
He posted test results and "forgot " to post the bad test result of the underdosed test e . You really think it was just a coincidence?
Im the unlikable person that is trying to warn the community of underdosed test e?

The only way I was able to pick thos up because in testing section he posted 2 links close to each other in a tren ace testing thread and I saw the other report was the test e 400 which he never posted .