Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

The whole testing thing is a dead give away.

On second thought I’ve changed my mind about source testing. It should be mandatory just to filter out the pipsqueaks

What's wrong with pipsqueak sources? They might have other advantages and everyone starts somewhere.

You'd never know if a pipsqueak might come to be a great source if the cost of entry was too high.

Anyway I still think when it comes to trustworthiness of results, blind customer testing is better.

What's wrong with pipsqueak sources? They might have other advantages and everyone starts somewhere.

You'd never know if a pipsqueak might come to be a great source if the cost of entry was too high.

Anyway I still think when it comes to trustworthiness of results, blind customer testing is better.

Pipsqueak in terms of sales or not, someone who is producing their own products can actually commit themselves to testing because they have complete control. Chris is a pipsqueak in that he doesn’t offer anything of value, and has no control over the products he sells. A true pipsqueak

Pipsqueak in terms of sales or not, someone who is producing their own products can actually commit themselves to testing because they have complete control. Chris is a pipsqueak in that he doesn’t offer anything of value, and has no control over the products he sells. A true pipsqueak

I think someone said Chris is a drop shipper. Probably had no idea about any of this testing shit when he got started.

Yea most likely a drop shipper and most likely the same factory as jw pharma as they seem to have same list. But abut 7 big orders in and the guy gives excellent service. Today I got an order in in 5 days. Testing like someone said earlier nothing beats customer blind testing. Anybody can send their “good” product in for testing. No complaints here

He gives excellent service until something goes wrong.
Then he is powerless to provide any service. That's what happens with dropshippers. Besides the communication problem the dropshipper can't afford to have anything eat into their profits.

True but that’s a chance we take. Don’t spend more than you can afford to lose. I’d imagine Tracy is a dropshipper too for these big factories?

Yes I meant JY pharma. Also I’m getting my reship delivered today. Amazingly quick like 3 days. And yes he verified that they will no longer be selling finished oils and tabs. Sucks! Only raws and some peptides. Great business while it lasted Good luck to you Chris

Yes I meant JY pharma. Also I’m getting my reship delivered today. Amazingly quick like 3 days. And yes he verified that they will no longer be selling finished oils and tabs. Sucks! Only raws and some peptides. Great business while it lasted Good luck to you Chris
Why they stop selling bro ? Did they go private