Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

He posted test results and "forgot " to post the bad test result of the underdosed test e . You really think it was just a coincidence?
Im the unlikable person that is trying to warn the community of underdosed test e?

The only way I was able to pick thos up because in testing section he posted 2 links close to each other in a tren ace testing thread and I saw the other report was the test e 400 which he never posted .
He obviously did post it or you wouldn't have found it. And if he wouldn't have paid hid hard earned cash to buy it and send it for testing you would have never know. He posted the test suspension that was also underdosed you nitwit.. he didn't have to post a single one.. you are implicating that he was deliberately shady. I can assure you he's not. You are a pos..IMHO. later..

Cause you’re bitching about them not doing testing but PCT zone has a total of 5 tests done. Changland had double the amount of that and you’re being a little bitch the whole time they were here saying

GTFO OR TEST, NO ONE BUY FROM THEM.
etc etc.

So my question was, why aren’t you crying in PCT zone saying they are sketchy they only have 5 total tests done, no one buy here , test more or gtfo

Is it cause they are sponsored ?

I’ll compare who ever the fuck I want and you can’t do shit shout it.

How’s that ?

How many untested vials does Chris Powders give you in exchange for defending his crappy shop?

Indian pharma that come packaged in blisters or mystery vials sold by the loser Chrispowders.

Hmmm I think we need help figuring out which one of these is a testing priority because I just can't make this hard decision

He obviously did post it or you wouldn't have found it. And if he wouldn't have paid hid hard earned cash to buy it and send it for testing you would have never know. He posted the test suspension that was also underdosed you nitwit.. he didn't have to post a single one.. you are implicating that he was deliberately shady. I can assure you he's not. You are a pos..IMHO. later..
He never posted it. PLEASE SHOW ME THE THREAD WHERE HE HAS AN INDIVIDUAL THREAD CALLED TEST E 400 MG TESTING.

He never did. It was LEAKED by accident in his thread tren ace testing. That's how I found the test report

He posted test results in that section in individual threads with 1 test report each. But the tren thread he created has the test e 400 link on it.

He the Posted all test results in this thread excluding test e 400 test result

He never posted it. PLEASE SHOW ME THE THREAD WHERE HE HAS AN INDIVIDUAL THREAD CALLED TEST E 400 MG TESTING.

He never did. It was LEAKED by accident in his thread tren ace testing. That's how I found the test report

He posted test results in that section in individual threads with 1 test report each. But the tren thread he created has the test e 400 link on it.

Changland doesn’t even sell oils anymore ffs. Quit being an ahole to the guy doing some of he most lab testing on this forum because your panties are in a bunch. The only conspiracy here is how you ever made it out of high school with the way you write and fail to use basic logic…

Lol

The dude spent a huge chunk testing probably close to 20 different compounds from various sources, Changland was just one. Forgot to post one and you’re over here with a fucking tin foil hat over a $7 vial of Test. Get the fuck outta here. He did more for the community in one order than you will over the course of your time here.

Don’t worry you aren’t the only fucking moron who comes in here with ZERO assistance to the community bitching and whining about how someone else’s efforts didn’t meet your standards. Had you done any actual looking before opening your mouth you’d realize ole Chris here doesn’t test shit, care about testing, reimburse for testing, none of it. But yes I’m sure you’re correct in your assumption that he was paid, gifted, whatever for the testing he did because he was chosen as the special child of Chris here.

The dude spent a huge chunk testing probably close to 20 different compounds from various sources, Changland was just one. Forgot to post one and you’re over here with a fucking tin foil hat over a $7 vial of Test. Get the fuck outta here. He did more for the community in one order than you will over the course of your time here.

Don’t worry you aren’t the only fucking moron who comes in here with ZERO assistance to the community bitching and whining about how someone else’s efforts didn’t meet your standards. Had you done any actual looking before opening your mouth you’d realize ole Chris here doesn’t test shit, care about testing, reimburse for testing, none of it. But yes I’m sure you’re correct in your assumption that he was paid, gifted, whatever for the testing he did because he was chosen as the special child of Chris here.
Zero assistance to community? I am the one who caught the underdosed test e report and brought to attention or the community.

Continue to kiss butt. Rather than call bs when you see it like me. Regardless of time a source or person has been around.

Zero assistance to community? I am the one who caught the underdosed test e report and brought to attention or the community.

Continue to kiss butt. Rather than call bs when you see it like me. Regardless of time a source or person has been around.

Thank you for saving all high concentration Enanthate enthusiasts everywhere….truly a fucking hero. No reading comprehension but a hero nonetheless

Hero Save GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

As far as I can tell all the oils are labeled "Live Well Pharma", a registered pharmaceutical manufacturer in Panama.
Simple Google search turned up complaints on other boards within seconds.

I thought this was a Chinese source?
I think Flex Wheeler or CT Fletcher has ties with it. It was talked about on RxMuscle's channel when interviewing Richard Rodriguez.

Livewell products were from the 90s/2000s. It’s just a random label. You could get a Dpharm, Juicepal, vis vires, etc if you wanted. Products are just from a Chinese factory