BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I don't need a source to care about me as long as the pack lands.

I haven't been one of the unlucky ones who had missing items, but I don't remember anyone being scammed or not made whole lately; maybe just had to wait longer than expected.
Until you become the unlucky one .. I was in your place until he stops responding and forgets about orders..

Trust the community, sources are making money off of us you dickweed

Same issue over here. I made an order #15206 this order came quite quick but had 9items missing i mailed him several times that items where missing with pics as proof with no response.So I made another order because i was in need of some other products and added in the note please add missing items from order #15206 to this new order. I also mailed him this new order to his e-mail and asked him again to add the missing items to my new order #15581 now we are 15 days later from making the new order #15581 with still no response if the missing items where added still no tracking for the new order. I think i did everything on my end to let him know whats going on. I hope that my order is shipped with my missing items in it but at the end of the day i have no clue. Hope he reads this and responds. This issue is now 3months ongoing already and its getting annoying tbh

Last edited:
Lol it hurts me seeing such horrible communication between customers and a source, this BG scumbag needs to take accountibility

Same issue over here. I made an order #15206 this order came quite quick but had 9items missing i mailed him several times that items where missing with pics as proof with no response.So I made another order because i was in need of some other products and added in the note please add missing items from order #15206 to this new order. I also mailed him this new order to his e-mail and asked him again to add the missing items to my new order #15581 now we are 15 days later from making the new order #15581 with still no response if the missing items where added still no tracking for the new order. I think i did everything on my end to let him know whats going on. I hope that my order is shipped with my missing items in it but at the end of the day i have no clue. Hope he reads this and responds. This issue is now 3months ongoing already and its getting annoying tbh
Yet you order again from him ???? Nobody to blame but yourself.

And how are you a “subscriber” with one message and that’s it ? Also how can you post in the underground with one message ?

Hmmmmm …. Something is off

And how are you a “subscriber” with one message and that’s it ? Also how can you post in the underground with one message ?

Whats off here?
I have proof of everything i typed here.
I ordered 10 times before from him no issues. So i im to blame?
only last 2orders like i mentioned here went wrong. Im looking for answers. I emailed him several times even shot him some messages on discord no answers. So yes i made an account on here because i have seen him answer some people maybe he will answer my massage aswel. After 3 Months of trying?

Whats off here?
I have proof of everything i typed here.
I ordered 10 times before from him no issues. So i im to blame?
only last 2orders like i mentioned here went wrong. Im looking for answers. I emailed him several times even shot him some messages on discord no answers. So yes i made an account on here because i have seen him answer some people maybe he will answer my massage aswel. After 3 Months of trying?
He’s talking about the post count required to post in the underground. As well as the “subscriber” tag next to your name usually reserved for sources.

He’s talking about the post count required to post in the underground. As well as the “subscriber” tag next to your name usually reserved for sources.

Nah, i think it has to do with the payment sub. You can actually get access to all forum if you pay despite you're a new member with 0 posts.

I have not received missing items or any information about them being shipped. I am almost ready to make a new order. If the missing item has not yet been shipped, can you I just add a note to new order to include it? Thanks.
@BG pharmaceuticals

Still no word on my missing item from the order of May 27. I've written you 4 emails and also here, but have not heard anything. Has it been sent? If not, can you refund the value of it? Or send a coupon code equivalent to the value?

While I've made multiple orders over the years, and they are always delivered (sometimes very fast, sometimes with an unexpected delay), the lack of communication this time around is very disappointing.

@phenominal34 @BG pharmaceuticals I have not yet ordered from him again. But, despite past poor communication, deliveries have always come through, and I have been ordering for years. He also does offer certain items that I can't readily find elsewhere within EU and prices on others are quite good. For those reasons I'd potentially order from again. In the past, ignored direct messages have ended up responding to once called out in this thread. I always prefer to message directly, but when there is no response, sometimes the public post spurs action. Really, the issue is the communication has gone from sub-par to bad. Missing items is, however, a new and disturbing trend - one that I would hope a seller, who has demonstrated consistent reliability in delivering goods for an extended number of years, would be keen to address in this thread as it seems to be happening to many. After all one, part of the harm-reduction approach of Meso is also accountability.

@BG pharmaceuticals

Still no word on my missing item from the order of May 27. I've written you 4 emails and also here, but have not heard anything. Has it been sent? If not, can you refund the value of it? Or send a coupon code equivalent to the value?

While I've made multiple orders over the years, and they are always delivered (sometimes very fast, sometimes with an unexpected delay), the lack of communication this time around is very disappointing.

@phenominal34 @BG pharmaceuticals I have not yet ordered from him again. But, despite past poor communication, deliveries have always come through, and I have been ordering for years. He also does offer certain items that I can't readily find elsewhere within EU and prices on others are quite good. For those reasons I'd potentially order from again. In the past, ignored direct messages have ended up responding to once called out in this thread. I always prefer to message directly, but when there is no response, sometimes the public post spurs action. Really, the issue is the communication has gone from sub-par to bad. Missing items is, however, a new and disturbing trend - one that I would hope a seller, who has demonstrated consistent reliability in delivering goods for an extended number of years, would be keen to address in this thread as it seems to be happening to many. After all one, part of the harm-reduction approach of Meso is also accountability.
I will ship aromasin though I always had it in stock so no idea why it was not shipped in the first place. btw can't find communication with the email you made the orders with, maybe you have another email

I have removed genotropin from the site, it is almost not attainable in Turkey the last months. A lot of the orders containing it are fulfilled or half fulfilled so I will send emails to refund the latter ones.

Saizen and Humatrope are also out of stock since ages. But Rimobolan and Meriofert are in good stock at the moment.

Also all the orders containing Rapamune are shipped and I have good stock so no delays at the moment.