BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I'm kind of old and I think I'm becoming insulin sensitive. I think my weight loss from using it is totally blood sugar related . I have not reduced calories and I've lost 21 lb in 34 days.
Great results bud !!! Did you refrigerate or use up in certain amount of time ? That’s my question is what if it takes 15-20 days to get in mail … how do we know how long it’s been unrefrigereted ?

Great results bud !!! Did you refrigerate or use up in certain amount of time ? That’s my question is what if it takes 15-20 days to get in mail … how do we know how long it’s been unrefrigereted ?
Lots of people are using these past 56 days. They don't magically just not work. I think you're good for at least 70 days. I refrigerated mine but in the ozempic video it says you don't have to refrigerate it if you don't want to after you start using it.

Lots of people are using these past 56 days. They don't magically just not work. I think you're good for at least 70 days. I refrigerated mine but in the ozempic video it says you don't have to refrigerate it if you don't want to after you start using it.
Thanks !! Just ordered one, is this where you got yours from ?

Last edited:
I have an Oz pen on the way from here, via express to central US, and it's due Mon. I ordered Tues. not the worst turnaround time in the world.

Order received this morning. Everything as expected.

Great service, quick shipping time. Will be using again and recommending. Thanks!

Received my order within a week. Central Europe. Contact via support very good. prices very good. Products original. bg is recommended.
Today i will pin 20iu slin post workout....i am excited

Some news.

Bitiron added to the shop.

Express shipping to Australia added as an option. I actually don't have a single seized package to Australia but the problem with normal shipping is that it takes at least a month.

In a few days there will be increase in the prices of some meds in Turkey and it is expected some of the out of stock meds to come back into stock.

Some news.

Bitiron added to the shop.

Express shipping to Australia added as an option. I actually don't have a single seized package to Australia but the problem with normal shipping is that it takes at least a month.

In a few days there will be increase in the prices of some meds in Turkey and it is expected some of the out of stock meds to come back into stock.
As long as Ozempic doesn’t go up in price, that’s a game changer that you sell

Sponsors

Latest posts