BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I placed an order for generic hmg but no longer see it in stock on the website, will there be any issue fulfilling my order? Just wondering cause it seems low in stock everywhere

Placed an order on March 9th. Status still "processing" after a week. Sent an email asking for an update on March 16th. Have not heard back, yet. This is my second order with @BG pharmaceuticals. My first order was missing an item but was shipped within a couple days.

Placed an order on March 9th. Status still "processing" after a week. Sent an email asking for an update on March 16th. Have not heard back, yet. This is my second order with @BG pharmaceuticals. My first order was missing an item but was shipped within a couple days.
Just wait it will come

I think bd has also a life beside sending products to people

Update: now 10 days after sending payment with no response to email and order still processing. I can’t imagine any world where this is acceptable. At this point just send me a refund and we’ll call it bad luck

Placed order on March 1st. Pack is out for delivery today. Southern usa. Hopefully package is complete. It did take a while for the ordered to be processed but as long as the order is complete when it gets here.... oh well!

Would be nice to just get a reply from him , I’ve ordered before without problems tbf
Agreed, there is a certain moral and financial obligation to communicate with customers regardless of the situation, especially when the customer has paid you for a product.

Page 1: “Shipping to USA, Canada and Australia costs $13 and takes 7-11 working days“

When you have failed to fulfill your promise to a a customer, communication is of the utmost importance

I've always received my order and he helped me out when it was nabbed by customs... I get impatient also but it always comes. You gotta relax period. As soon as it clears customs I reorder to insure I get what I need in advance. takes 3-4 weeks period from my experience.

Page 1: “Shipping to USA, Canada and Australia costs $13 and takes 7-11 working days“

Aah, the old "working days" clause. So if you order on a Friday, it could be 3 weeks.

This is pretty much average T/A for intl -> USA in my experience if everything is running normally. Takes longer in busy times (like now).

Ordering shit 2+ months before you want to use it sucks, but it's not a bad idea.

As soon as it clears customs I reorder to insure I get what I need in advance.

Good tip. If you can afford it, order more than you need and longer in advance than you need it.

Bet on shit happening and you're less likely to be let down (this goes for many things, not just gear).