BGPharma Quality Raws SARMS

Here are some of our test reports for reference.
Those are raw data from my HPLC that were modified.
They are not your results.
The original results were edited.

Your business is over you fuck.
Holy shit.. Your hplc test results are garbage. Whoever ran those tests doesnt know how to operate an hplc.

Id love to hear what @janosik has to say about your "hplc test results"
The tag didn't work, I only found this because I reviewed your previous posts, because one of the recent ones was quite suspicious.

what is janosik?
Janoshik is the person who owns the HPLC and exported those graphs that you edited to make them look like they were done in 2022. I don't know where you dug those raw data up for editing and I don't care enough to look.

But given I'm now here you're in this balls deep and I'm about to go busting.

The baseline should always be straight. Another test was just obviously fraudulent as the peak you identified as the target peak clearly doesnt represent what is claimed. Janosik is an hplc tester that does a lot of business on this board.

Would you mind asking your chemist what method he used? Solvents,flow rate, column details,etc? We might be able to help if you are indeed legit. But you were given and posted shit results.
Ring me up once you get a straight baseline gradient with UV at 205 nm.

Protip - not quite possible without artificial correction.

The data are good, the fact he stole them and edited them is another piece of work.

Last edited:
The data are good, the fact he stole them and edited them is another piece of work.
Kindly explain the anavar one to me. Shouldnt there be one big peak at 2.24 where you designate the anavar? The 2.24 peak that u designated at 98+%anavar, what are the other peaks? Did you run it with something else? Many other things? Because if those other peaks are impurities then that anavar is far from 98, or even 40%. Your other results show a single peak, why different methods?

Mind sharing your method for anavar? Solvent, column details, temp, etc etc.
because one of the recent ones was quite suspicious.
Which one of my posts was suspicious?
Ring me up once you get a straight baseline with UV at 205 nm.
Why does it say PDA on ur test results if u are using UV?

Im genuinely curious and sincere in this post, i hope it doesnt come across confrontational

Kindly explain the anavar one to me. Shouldnt there be one big peak at 2.24 where you designate the anavar? The 2.24 peak that u designated at 98+%anavar, what are the other peaks? Did you run it with something else? Many other things? Because if those other peaks are impurities then that anavar is far from 98, or even 40%. Your other results show a single peak, why different methods?
No, at 205 nm you see any random shit, including the solvent used, stabilizers, random mobile phase impurities etc. Eg. the huge peak in front of the oxandrolone is methanol in which the anavar was dissolved. Would you consider methanol used to dissolve the sample an impurity? No.

Also, figuring out purity from the "graph" (the way you suggest) is so... pregrad.
That's literally the most unreliable way of testing purity. If you mixed your tren with sugar 1 to 100 the graph would show only the trenbolone, as sugar has next to none response in UV.

Unfortunately, it's not only the way that all Chinese labs do it (hence their reputation on QA/QC field), it's also what a lot of US SARMs testers do.
It's sad to see, really.

The right way is comparing standard response to measured mass of the sample. It's also quite more troublesome and expensive than just throwing a dissolved sample into HPLC and than letting the software automatically assess the relative peak area and claim that's "the purity."

Why does it say PDA on ur test results if u are using UV?
PDA, or photodiode array, is an UV-VIS detector capable of monitoring all wavelengths at once.

UV-VIS detector is capable of monitoring one or several wavelengths at once.

PDA is UV-VIS on steroids. It's still an UV detector, measuring in UV wavelengths 205-380 nm, which is written right after the "PDA" part.

That's HPLC 101 mate.

Last edited:
PDA, or photodiode array, is an UV-VIS detector capable of monitoring all wavelengths at once.

UV-VIS detector is capable of monitoring one or several wavelengths at once.

PDA is UV-VIS on steroids. It's still an UV detector, measuring in UV wavelengths 205-380 nm, which is written right after the "PDA" part.

That's HPLC 101 mate.
Ive rarely used UV, almost always PDA. And i thought it said PDA on your test results that bgpharma stole.

No, at 205 nm you see any random shit, including the solvent used, stabilizers, random mobile phase impurities etc. Eg. the huge peak in front of the oxandrolone is methanol in which the anavar was dissolved. Would you consider methanol used to dissolve the sample an impurity? No.

Also, figuring out purity from the "graph" (the way you suggest) is so... pregrad.
That's literally the most unreliable way of testing purity. If you mixed your tren with sugar 1 to 100 the graph would show only the trenbolone, as sugar has next to none response in UV.

Unfortunately, it's not only the way that all Chinese labs do it (hence their reputation on QA/QC field), it's also what a lot of US SARMs testers do.
It's sad to see, really.

The right way is comparing standard response to measured mass of the sample. It's also quite more troublesome and expensive than just throwing a dissolved sample into HPLC and than letting the software automatically assess the relative peak area and claim that's "the purity."
I would catch shit if i ever submitted a report with a big solvent peak. But its more an sop that we have to deal with.. all machines running and stabilized hours before tests begin.

I wouldnt expect any serious chemist to figure out 'purity from the graph' as you say, but this guy was selling raws. So those other peaks wouldnt be there if indeed he was analyzing 98%. And solvent and solvent impurities is sloppy work and i dont think that of you. So what i think happened is this jabroni stole one of your anavar pill reports and passed it off as a raw report. Otherwise im very curious where all that junk came from.

Ive rarely used UV, almost always PDA. And i thought it said PDA on your test results that bgpharma stole.
PDA is an UV detector, especially when used in the UV region. I mean, c'mon.

I would catch shit if i ever submitted a report with a big solvent peak. But its more an sop that we have to deal with.. all machines running and stabilized hours before tests begin.
Well, how do you avoid solvent peak in low UV region other than the artificial correction that I had mentioned? You either baseline subtract blank or cut off the part of the data where it is. No way around it. Stabilization has nothing to do with that.
I wouldnt expect any serious chemist to figure out 'purity from the graph' as you say, but this guy was selling raws. So those other peaks wouldnt be there if indeed he was analyzing 98%. And solvent and solvent impurities is sloppy work and i dont think that of you. So what i think happened is this jabroni stole one of your anavar pill reports and passed it off as a raw report. Otherwise im very curious where all that junk came from.
Those are my graphs and while I can't really be bothered to dig through data on what they were of exactly, that's just how it looks at 205 nm.

It's not possible to avoid methanol solvent peak at 205 nm, simply on the basis methanol absorbs strongly in that region.

The other ghost peaks are irrelevant and extremely minor and for the most part, unavoidable in high throughput QA/QC laboratory reality.

With all due respect, deep UV work on HPLC is something I am extremely familiar with and experienced to hell and back and I stand by my words.

Run a 5-95% ACN:H2O gradient with blank methanol injection and send the raw data of 205 nm here, to easily disprove my point.

Run a 5-95% ACN:H2O gradient with blank methanol injection and send the raw data of 205 nm here, to easily disprove my point.
I believe you. Thank you for being patient with your explanations.

I just saw your offer to look at my results in the other thread. Ill look for them and reply there. Since u said u are autistic about hplc, today is either your lucky, or horribly unlucky, day. I appreciate it.

I believe you. Thank you for being patient with your explanations.

I just saw your offer to look at my results in the other thread. Ill look for them and reply there. Since u said u are autistic about hplc, today is either your lucky, or horribly unlucky, day. I appreciate it.
No problem, ask away. Don't be turned off by my perceived attitude - it's something I have acquired over a decade of arguing and explaining with Chinese labs over and over again to the point I can't help it, even though I don't mean it.

Why waste my time?

This clown is getting zero business and traffic in his thread and should he ever gain any traction, however dubious assumption that is, I will be here to fuck his face for stealing from me and my customers.
im not wasting your time, i dont get it because it is not obvious for me and i bet for many others it is neither.
He has posted some reports but they are from "shinduz laboratories". Or was your lab called this in the past?
not trying to waste your time, just want to understand it

im not wasting your time, i dont get it because it is not obvious for me and i bet for many others it is neither.
He has posted some reports but they are from "shinduz laboratories". Or was your lab called this in the past?
not trying to waste your time, just want to understand it
I meant waste my time with the likes of him.

Shimadzu, not shinduz, is not a laboratory, it's a supplier of lab machinery, one of the biggest ones, that, eg. I use. And those are reports I conducted and exported myself ages ago with dates edited.