Big amount of aas with 4iu of hgh without insulina, worth It?

I was thinking about a typical cycle of no less than 2 grams of aas (test and tren) and i was thinking about adding 4iu of hgh without insulin, will the hgh bring a big level up in the gains? Worth It the price? (6 months cycle)

You will get more from insulin than from 4 i.u of hgh. 4 i.u is low especially for bodybuilding purpose. It's more than what you produce but still meh. 4 i.u it won't bring a big level up in gains
I say safe money for 8 i.u and take then.
I took anywhere from 5 to 12 i.u and more it's better. I would take 12 i.u non stop if I could afford it.

You will get more from insulin than from 4 i.u of hgh. 4 i.u is low especially for bodybuilding purpose. It's more than what you produce but still meh. 4 i.u it won't bring a big level up in gains
I say safe money for 8 i.u and take then.
I took anywhere from 5 to 12 i.u and more it's better. I would take 12 i.u non stop if I could afford it.
First time hgh use with 8iu? Hard but i can try

First time hgh use with 8iu? Hard but i can try
4 i.u it doesn't do much.... it would do something but... I mean try 4 i.u for a few months if you want but keep the expectations down

You can work up to that 8 i.u. For example one week 4 i.u next one 6 i.u next one 8 i.u or something among those lines. Some say if you do that the side effects would be more minimal.

Back