Bitcoin-litecoin-all coins Thread

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by pumpingiron22, Apr 2, 2014.

1. newbie23

newbie23 Member

I would buy them on Mintpal or Cryptsy. Make sure you set up 2 way authentication on any exchange before you use it.

You will need to get BTC first if you do not have any and I would get those from Coinbase.com or from localbitcoins.com

2. newbie23

newbie23 Member

Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 12.04.06 PM.png

if you look at the MacD below the graph, if that blue line crosses and goes above the yellow line, we will go up very fast.

3. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bitcoin down -10.31

4. newbie23

newbie23 Member

500 should be the bottom for BTC, it has hit 500 and bounced up about 5 times since it hit 1200.

I think the reason for the last dip was margin call traders got smacked :)

back when it was 125 bucks BTC would fluctuate 20-30 a day so these new fluctuations are a much smaller % than in the past. BTC has become much less volatile, which is actually to my dismay, volatility is what you need to make money.

I bet BTC will be back at 600 by the end on this up coming week. Over the last 12 months, anything under 500 is a good buy.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  5. newbie23

newbie23 Member

6. HuckingFuge

HuckingFuge Member

thanks for the info. I'll be looking into it.

7. newbie23

newbie23 Member

Someone got lucky and got some 300 dollar BTC on BTCE exchange, probably stolen coin or something.

Starting to see some larger purchases on Bitstamp, someone just bought 105 BTC.

This should turn around quick.

8. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Member

Invest in rare, graded sports cards and comic books. They generally rise with inflation unless the athlete pulls an OJ.

9. newbie23

newbie23 Member

Huge BTC bounce incoming

Attached Files:

10. HuckingFuge

HuckingFuge Member

what is BTC at now? 410? which line are you following. I remember you said something about the two lines crossing. to look for a bounce.

11. pumpingiron22

493.05 US Dollar

12. newbie23

newbie23 Member

btc 510 huge pumpage, love it.

13. newbie23

newbie23 Member

Sorry here is the chart you wanna use Bitcoinwisdom

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

There are different time frames that you can look at, long term charts never lie but you may miss the little swings in between. It just depends on how much your trading.

I like the 12hr for BTC right now due to volume. When the volume goes up you can play shorter time frames because the data will be more accurate.

The lines I was referring to was the MACD in the box under the graph. If you can't see it go to settings and click MACD.

This is kind of like momentum, think of a bouncing ball.

You could also use the stock RSI setting which is a good one.

I wrote some stuff on interpreting Japanese candle stick charts some about 6 months ago, it needs to be updated I have learned a ton since then. Fibonacci Retracement needs to be added to the write up, if anyone has something on it please share.

14. newbie23

newbie23 Member

I will try to fix the pics later, I am out of time ATM.

15. pumpingiron22

Thank you for all your contributions on this page!!!!

16. newbie23

newbie23 Member

no problem! I get excited about BTC as you can tell.

If Naut goes up against BTC then your making double time :)

BTC is still pumping super hard, doesn't look like its slowing down yet, my Friday $600 prediction may just hit.

Its literally pumping so hard though it could go up for some time.